Red Sun

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Christian
Thug

Red Sun

Post by Christian »

I've heard about this mod, but I'm never been able to find it.. Can anyone direct me to a download/information link?
Trestkon
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Trestkon »

-Life does not snap to the x-axis
Dragon
Silhouette

Post by Dragon »

looks interesting... i'll try that one out... dx-mods are scarce... try them all :D
Leader and Head Programmer: Epsylon, Drag[en]gine Game Engine (Alt-Page) and others
Christian
Thug

Post by Christian »

Thanks! :D
ZeroPresence
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by ZeroPresence »

Heres a tip, seriously:

Scan the maps for biocells more than any other item in the game. You will use your flashlight *OFTEN* and yes... it will deplete your reserves.

I cant believe I have to say that about the flashlight. lol
Dragon
Silhouette

Post by Dragon »

the mod is good, especially the beginning. playing it the stealth way though is very tricky as you simply have not enough resources and the stealth oriented augs appear rather late (including too few upgrade canisters). rifle skill is overrated in this one. you have lots and lots of smg and sniper ammo turning the rest nearly useless (except for the last map). furthermore too many dark areas. is it true there is no night vision aug in the mod (i could not find one)? also there are two exp-bugs (which you could use to blast yourself to super-hero state in a matter of moments). also there seem to be unsolved primary goals i had in the end of the mod. did i miss something or are there effectivly broken goals?

nice credit about trestkon in the credits btw 8)
Leader and Head Programmer: Epsylon, Drag[en]gine Game Engine (Alt-Page) and others