yo this project is da shizit

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

Smeee
Mole Person

yo this project is da shizit

Post by Smeee »

man this project is so cool, yeah u all know Throbulator creature of pure headach. well he is on the team and you know what he does great jobs of modeling. i was at the beach with him and we made this really freaking awsome shotgun it rules way better than the normal Deus Ex shotgun.
well too bad i dont have a good enough pc to play it becuz deus ex barely worked on my pc. well you guys rule.
why o why?
Throbulator
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by Throbulator »

dufu dufu dufu dufu dufu dufu dufu wickey wow wow :dance:
Technology is evolving to fast these days, what with this "playstation" and "automatic signatures"
Smeee
Mole Person

Post by Smeee »

hehe
why o why?
Lyphen
Mole Person

Post by Lyphen »

Werd=! Turn up that phat beat, Smeee!
kelseyradley
Thug

Re: yo this project is da shizit

Post by kelseyradley »

lucidam
Mole Person

Post by lucidam »

only up requires dedication. You'll find yourself dedicated to completing each puzzle and improving your knowledge.
Noah101
Mole Person

Post by Noah101 »

Smeee wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:47 pm
man this project is so cool, yeah u all know Throbulator creature of pure headach. well he is on the team and you know what he does great jobs of modeling. i was at the beach with him and we made this really freaking awsome shotgun it rules way better than the normal Deus Ex shotgun. Immaculate Grid
well too bad i dont have a good enough pc to play it becuz deus ex barely worked on my pc. well you guys rule.
It's great to hear that you find the project cool! Throbulator sounds like a valuable member of the team. It's impressive that you were able to create an awesome shotgun together. It's too bad that you don't have a good enough PC to play Deus Ex, but I'm sure there are other games that you can enjoy. Keep up the enthusiasm!