Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
riskmaker
Thug

To spead things along!

Post by riskmaker »

In the last fËw years, the people that are doing ∆nothing∆ on the project (?) could have been learning how to đo what is left to do. I mean, would it take more than a few months (far less) to become acquainted with how to do the animation?

Or you could make a little test and if people know how to do it, you could outsource a few and get them done a Ω100 people doing a few at a time wöuld have it done.

Or you could joke around for 700 more years and have people slap their skeletons™ at the keyboard in hopes of playing this thing.
\
\
\
C-dog out
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Re: To spead things along!

Post by justanotherfan »

What?

I think you're saying more people should learn how to do the animation, or to outsource by hiring 100 people, or to not release.

That's mostly trolling, ya scurvy C-dog ;-). Sure HDTP is slow right now. I know nothing of animation, but I'm told it's extremely slow, difficult, and an otherwise obsolete skill. HDTP won't not release. HDTP is non-profit and can't hire people to do the work, and 100 animating volunteers haven't shown up lately. HDTP has done animating, so some members have learned the skill. Still, it would be good if more people learned to animate and volunteered.
m3rc1l3ss
Silhouette

Re: To spead things along!

Post by m3rc1l3ss »

Hmm, I really wish I had a signature...