Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Ya know...

Post by Jonas »

justanotherfan wrote:You're still wondering? There is no progress this week.
:mrgreen:
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
riskmaker
Thug

Post by riskmaker »

That's another problem, you have so many jokers running around posting like they are the PR crew (except with horrible PR skills) that you never know whats valid and whats not. Whatever, I'll just try to forget about it.
Hashi
Silhouette

Post by Hashi »

I must confess this thread may or may not be a truly epic thread, worthy of my attention
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

Yeah, I'm not the PR crew (no HDTP avatar badge thing). I don't know any more about what HDTP is doing than any other outsider (eg. I don't get any PMs, partly because I'm generally male). Progress has been asked and demanded before, trolls enter, flamewars begin, and updates may or not be posted. They seem to be posted once a year or so, with casual mentions sometimes in the forums. Can't really PR that up, and I've passed skepticism and become cynical about any progress, so I make jokes to mask both. Otherwise all I can do is leave and hope the RSS feed URL doesn't change again.

I don't know that there has been no progress. Still, if anyone out there is on the edge of their seat this many years later, consider some healthy pessimism ;-)

They'll release it when it's done, and it seems to be nearly complete. If anyone here is an obsolete animation god, maybe send Metche a singular PM. They want it over, if they can't finish the last thing they'll release anyway I'm sure, and probably all we can do is bother the developers. OTP Forums topics naturally derail (Off Topic-ly), so lowering expectations by talking random about fruit, religion, and bicycles is like preemptively spaying trolls. The points/questions are and have been valid, but the rediscussion isn't. This paragraph comes from the chorus in all progress threads.

Anyone here like Arrested Development? "We'll have enough money for you to spay and neuter thousands of animals. You can make dogs and cats a complete thing of the past, no more dogs and cats. And we'll buy a new car." "...I'll do it for the cats."