UNATCO

Re: Update please :) Thank you guys!

Post by Salk »

Well, I don't think it looks so bad...
BoggyP
NSF

Post by BoggyP »

It was this or create a new thread so I figured why not just take a few posts and tack it on.
What I was wondering is how much longer is needed? Not when will it be released but man hours. I realize that you guys have busy lives, hell even if I knew how to do this stuff (wish I did) I wouldn't have too much time for it.
That is all,
Guy who checks all the time for updates (but rarely has anything to say) and keeps OTP in his bookmarks toolbar.
Morpheus
X-51

Post by Morpheus »

BoggyP wrote:It was this or create a new thread so I figured why not just take a few posts and tack it on.
What I was wondering is how much longer is needed? Not when will it be released but man hours. I realize that you guys have busy lives, hell even if I knew how to do this stuff (wish I did) I wouldn't have too much time for it.
That is all,
Guy who checks all the time for updates (but rarely has anything to say) and keeps OTP in his bookmarks toolbar.
Easier to tell us what isn't finished, then we can know how much is left.
My nature videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DynamixWarePro
My whistle/flute videos (and some other videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/DXMorpheus
Akerfeldt
UNATCO

Post by Akerfeldt »

Don't be rediculous. We don't know what's left. We aren't that organized. This isn't a bureaucracy. Actually submit a requisition order for the proper edition of the forms for a progress status estimate feasibility study request and we'll get back to you in 2031.
Rain
Thug

Post by Rain »

You guys should seriously consider releasing the new character models. I saw the pics up on ModDB; Walton, Paul and Nico look nothing short of impressive.
Akerfeldt
UNATCO

Post by Akerfeldt »

Rain wrote:You guys should seriously consider releasing the new character models. I saw the pics up on ModDB; Walton, Paul and Nico look nothing short of impressive.
Indeed, and they will be released when the mod is done.
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

Akerfeldt wrote:Don't be rediculous. We don't know what's left. We aren't that organized. This isn't a bureaucracy. Actually submit a requisition order for the proper edition of the forms for a progress status estimate feasibility study request and we'll get back to you in 2031.
Heeee! I nominate Akerfeldt for HDTP spokesperson henceforth! <3
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I would pay for a buddy-cop film starring you two.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Morpheus
X-51

Post by Morpheus »

Doesn't matter, 2012 comes next year and if we survive that, there is supposed to be a huge solar flare sometime in the not to distant future that could shut down the entire worlds electricity for months or even a year or more (if scientists don't figure a way to stop that by then)..are greatest necessity is also our biggest curse when that happens (read about the solar flare last year ant it said it may hit 2013-15 sometime there abouts), so aside from that I won't hold my breath.
My nature videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DynamixWarePro
My whistle/flute videos (and some other videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/DXMorpheus
Hashi
Silhouette

Post by Hashi »

Morpheus wrote:
Doesn't matter, 2012 comes next year and if we survive that, there is supposed to be a huge solar flare sometime in the not to distant future that could shut down the entire worlds electricity for months or even a year or more (if scientists don't figure a way to stop that by then)..are greatest necessity is also our biggest curse when that happens (read about the solar flare last year ant it said it may hit 2013-15 sometime there abouts), so aside from that I won't hold my breath.
WE ALL GONNA DIE, RUN FOR THE HILLZ
Taskeen
Thug

Post by Taskeen »

No, we won't die. But, without electricity how will we download HDTP?
metche
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by metche »

Taskeen wrote:No, we won't die. But, without electricity how will we download HDTP?
You're assuming we will revert to a Victorian way of life. I vote for Blade Runner - everyone else can get off this planet and leave me and the other crazy fools behind to grab rats from the bums on the streets. That's how i'll survive.
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Post by chris the cynic »

Oh my god! You spoke!

How have you been, metche?
Hashi
Silhouette

Post by Hashi »

chris the cynic wrote:Oh my god! You spoke!

How have you been, metche?
Metche types; therefore she is.