Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Babeuf97
Thug

Why HDTP is not out yet

Post by Babeuf97 »

An article by Joe GREENE, Midnight Sun

Dear readers,
How is it that there is no news from HDTP ? It's been in development for years....Some people must know something about it. So we have asked these people, to find out the truth. See their answers below.

JOE GREENE: Why isn't HDTP out yet?

JAIME REYES: This might sound a little funny, but I'm not permitted to answer that question.

LEO GOLD (recut version): Number one: that's terror. Number two: that's terror. Numb-(is shot dead)

GILBERT RENTON: I try not to think about it. Hey, if you see Sandra, tell her I don't care.

FORD SCHICK: They're doing experiments on people. They don't want anybody finding out.

JOSEPH MANDERLEY: It turned up dead. By the way, stay out of the ladies restroom. That kind of activity embarrasses the agency more than it does you.

GUNTHER HERMANN: They do it on purpose. It's the maintenance man!

SAM CARTER: Enough of that, soldier. We've got some screwballs around here, but HDTP's not the problem. It's whoever's been breaking into the armory.

ALEX JACOBSON: Never panned out, as far as I know. The problem was just too hard. They blew through a lot of taxpayer money but finally had to scrap the whole project. A shame, isn't it? When you believe in something, you've just got to do it.

JOCK: You know what I think? I bet they did it. Something's going on underground. I'm a pilot, which means I didn't get access to the main complex, but a lot of rock comes out of there; it's some kind of mine. But what I don't understand is why they're always laying more fiber-optic cables.

WALTON SIMONS: It's currently undergoing preparation and will be operational within six months...(sighs) I am a patient man -but not that patient. Another fifty billion dollars down the drain.

ANNA NAVARRE: We had such hopes for HDTP and New Vision. It would seem they are not as loyal as we expected.

MJ12 GRUNT: I would watch what I say about HDTP.

PAUL DENTON: Interrogate the leader. I'm going to watch the coast.

BOB PAGE: All right. I get the picture. You want a piece of the pie, or you're going to toss the whole pie out the window. Fair enough. You can have anything you want. How about Europe? Your own continent... Just let me complete my preparations.

FINAL WORD/

JC DENTON: So you think you know better than HDTP what to do with this month meshes shipment...I think you should be more grateful for what they've done. Let's leave it at that.(baton slaps Joe Greene)
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Why HDTP is not out yet

Post by Jonas »

You know, that's actually pretty funny. Well played.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

I approve =D>
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

Saw the thread title. Immediately thought; Troll.
Read the thread. Laughed out loud. :lol: =D>
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

Excellent! Are you planning to be a creative writer? :)
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Babeuf97
Thug

Post by Babeuf97 »

Thanks guys !
bobby 55 wrote:Excellent! Are you planning to be a creative writer?
I'm afraid not :( I pretty much suck at writing in english so I just stuck to the original lines - you can find them all in game :lol:
JizzyJeff
UNATCO

Post by JizzyJeff »

HDTP is a bomb.
My name is not Jeff.
povuholo
Thug

Post by povuholo »

JizzyJeff wrote:HDTP is a bomb.
Maybe if people stopped knocking the mechanic unconscious it could actually go off.
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

And kill Jock off in the process? Never!
Nameless Voice
UNATCO

Post by Nameless Voice »

A HDTP is a bad choice for close-range combat.
encinodude
NSF

Post by encinodude »

A few years ago I decided I wouldn't play Deus Ex again until HDTP came out, reasoning that the longer I held out the better my new playthrough would be. Especially with hi-def graphics. My resolve is weakening, though. I'm starting to hear voices, see shadows. I don't know how much longer I can last. Medical evidence has proven that the average Deus Ex player starts to deteriorate mentally and physically after six weeks of no Deus Ex. It's a miracle I'm even still alive.
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

encinodude wrote:A few years ago I decided I wouldn't play Deus Ex again until HDTP came out, reasoning that the longer I held out the better my new playthrough would be. Especially with hi-def graphics. My resolve is weakening, though. I'm starting to hear voices, see shadows. I don't know how much longer I can last. Medical evidence has proven that the average Deus Ex player starts to deteriorate mentally and physically after six weeks of no Deus Ex. It's a miracle I'm even still alive.
I'm doing the same, I'm waiting until HDTP, Revision and New Vision (And Shifter but I'll use the latest version for that) are completed to some degree before doing another playthrough. But I'm getting restless to do another Deus Ex/TNM playthrough right now. :P
Salk
UNATCO

Post by Salk »

nerdenstein wrote:
encinodude wrote:A few years ago I decided I wouldn't play Deus Ex again until HDTP came out, reasoning that the longer I held out the better my new playthrough would be. Especially with hi-def graphics. My resolve is weakening, though. I'm starting to hear voices, see shadows. I don't know how much longer I can last. Medical evidence has proven that the average Deus Ex player starts to deteriorate mentally and physically after six weeks of no Deus Ex. It's a miracle I'm even still alive.
I'm doing the same, I'm waiting until HDTP, Revision and New Vision (And Shifter but I'll use the latest version for that) are completed to some degree before doing another playthrough. But I'm getting restless to do another Deus Ex/TNM playthrough right now. :P
Same thing here of course.

Difference being that I forced myself to stop playing Deus Ex in the middle of my first playthrough in order to have Shifter, NV and HDTP together one day (I am 37 and I hope I will live to that day).
Morpheus
X-51

Post by Morpheus »

nerdenstein wrote:Saw the thread title. Immediately thought; Troll.
Read the thread. Laughed out loud. :lol: =D>
Me too. Well done, its funny Babeuf97 :lol:
My nature videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DynamixWarePro
My whistle/flute videos (and some other videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/DXMorpheus
Babeuf97
Thug

Post by Babeuf97 »