Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Verdegrand
Mole Person

Sorry if this is a stupid question...

Post by Verdegrand »

Maybe I'm just not looking in the proper places but I can't seem to find anywhere in some kind of release notes whether the new character models are included in the HDTP demo or not.

So my question is, are they?

For example, according to screenshots section of the HDTP website, Anna should look like this:

However for me, she looks like this:

Lastly, is there a way to get my GUI to appear smaller while keeping my resolution the same? On 1680x1050 my GUI appears as it does in the screenshot I posted above. It takes up a lot of space and although you can't tell because I had to resize the image for it to be allowed to be posted, the GUI also appears very pixelated. However when I play on some other resolutions such as 1600x900, my GUI appears smaller and nicer looking like this:

Is it possible to play in 1680x1050 while having the smaller and cleaner looking GUI that appears on 1600x900?
Last edited by Verdegrand on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Re: Sorry if this is a stupid question...

Post by justanotherfan »

HDTP release 1 is an incomplete demo from 2006. Check out the FAQ in this forum for info.

There's a GUI scaling trick. I think it was included in TNM. Others will know how it's done.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Sorry if this is a stupid question...

Post by bobby 55 »

The Kentie exe has GUI scaling: http://kentie.net/article/dxguide/
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional