Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
r00tb33r
MJ12

Whatever.

Post by r00tb33r »

Its gotta come out before, not after.
If you are too stupid to understand, I can't help you.

And sadly, instead of playing HR (which I haven't even bought yet) I'm actually sitting here at night writing a research report (I work on virtual machine resilience in cluster environment if it matters to you), or else the professor I work for will rip the skin off my ass if it isn't done by the morning.

No I'm not keeping up with the forum. If you are a poor developer looking for a donation to buy you a copy of HR, I will gladly chip in. I think it would be fair for you to get to play HR only after HDTP is released :lol:
encinodude
NSF

Re: Whatever.

Post by encinodude »

I think it would be fair if you didn't piss off and demotivate him when he's actively trying to complete this mod now.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

r00tb33r wrote:Its gotta come out before, not after.
If you are too stupid to understand, I can't help you.
Who gives a shit? :roll:
And sadly, instead of playing HR (which I haven't even bought yet) I'm actually sitting here at night writing a research report (I work on virtual machine resilience in cluster environment if it matters to you), or else the professor I work for will rip the skin off my ass if it isn't done by the morning.
Nope, doesn't matter to me, or to anybody.
No I'm not keeping up with the forum. If you are a poor developer looking for a donation to buy you a copy of HR, I will gladly chip in. I think it would be fair for you to get to play HR only after HDTP is released :lol:
Somebody here doesn't understand the concept of generosity. You think that gift was some sort of pay-off? Incentive? Advance reward for finishing HDTP? What a sad, petty person you are :?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Phobosares
Thug

Post by Phobosares »

Whats with the trolling on these forums? People need to calm down and hug each other now. :D
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Agent Pointless
Mole Person

Post by Agent Pointless »

Where did Benny the Cop come from anyway? I've seen it many times, yet never found out...
Wielder of the Sword of Pointlessness, Lord of the Kingdom of Pigeons.
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Agent Pointless wrote:Where did Benny the Cop come from anyway? I've seen it many times, yet never found out...
It's from a swedish movie called kopps. It's not that good to be honest, so I can't recommend it
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
Agent Pointless
Mole Person

Post by Agent Pointless »

It's from a swedish movie called kopps. It's not that good to be honest, so I can't recommend it
Oh, in that case I'll restrict myself to the amusing clips on youtube. Like Sharpe. I can spend hours watching Sharpe. He's the only character I can think of who's turned saying 'Bugger it' into an art form. :)
Wielder of the Sword of Pointlessness, Lord of the Kingdom of Pigeons.