Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
RefugeeZA
Mole Person

New shotgun model?

Post by RefugeeZA »

Hi, just a quick question. Can someone from the dev team tell me whether you guys have a new model for the basic shotgun yet and if not if you are going with the original model and just using a new texture or you are planning to do a new model. I see there is a screenshot on the website of a new texture using the original model, but that was posted some time ago, so I thought perhaps someone had put together a new model.

The reason I ask is, I have an almost completed model done in MAX based on the shape of the original model, and using details from the new texture as a basis. It's a little more detailed and high poly than the blocky original one. If you guys don't have one already, I can post some pics of the mesh and you can let me know if you wanna use it.

Ref out
Jetsetlemming
Illuminati

Post by Jetsetlemming »

99% sure they're remodeling all the weapons, and 90% sure the weapon models and textures are done.
DaveW
New Vision
New Vision

Post by DaveW »

It's already been done by me. Although the 3rd person texture bears no resemblence to it.
AlvinD
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by AlvinD »

I have to agree on that part, i vote for it to be re-made as tedious as it is, it HAS to fit into the original method otherwise what would be the sense, instead of some personal preference remake.
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

We will be creating an internal alpha once this beast is packaged up.

No amendments will be made until we have conducted a thorough review.
AlvinD
HDTP Member
HDTP Member

Post by AlvinD »

;)-
Gaskoin
Thug

Re: New shotgun model?

Post by Gaskoin »

I when I created my education blog I wanted to make it as interesting as possible for readers and atmospheric, so I looked for wall board images. Luckily I was able to find a chalkboard here and I recommend to everyone who wants to create something similar. Good luck, I hope I helped.
jerseycityfit
Mole Person

HVAC Contractor

Post by jerseycityfit »

Embrace eco-friendly living with our energy-efficient HVAC solutions. We specialize in installing systems that not only provide superior comfort but also reduce energy consumption, contributing to a greener and more sustainable environment.