Unfinished Anna Navarra

Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Dead-eye
X-51

Post by Dead-eye »

Yeah I think someone should right a Fourm Gospel, so people will know how to prisent there posts with the attatude that they mean.

Example: :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) ;)

Useing whatever these things are called can help set the mood. ;)
Dead-eye
X-51

Post by Dead-eye »

Good work. _Alex_ (and others) ;)

I see a few things wrong but I don't care that much about anna so thats that.

I like how see looks evil and ugly, kinda adds to the scare factor later. Maybe if someone wonted to make a BioShock crossover Mod thay could use anna as one of the Crazy killer robot zombies. :D
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

Looking at Anna1.jpg, I'm thinking she's not as "evil" anymore. In fact, she looks tired or bored. Nonexpressive. Perfect. I wasn't sure if it changed or not, but maybe just when she was "talking" in the old screenshot she seemed condescending. Since she doesn't have that look all the time, I take back the "caricature evil" bit. The arms look much better with the low brightness of Deus Ex. Her hair still seems a bit pointy ;-)
giantzucchini
Thug

Post by giantzucchini »

I think this Anna captures the original Anna perfectly. I don't really have any other crits for her atm. I think she's already good in-game.
bazooka
Mole Person

Post by bazooka »

Looks much better in these new screenshots than in the original renders, imo, but I would still personally like to see her features softened a bit...not that my opinion matters. :)
ecs
Thug

Re: Unfinished Anna Navarra

Post by ecs »

Looking for the school shoes for kids? ECS offer their costumer the best quality Kids school shoes available in variety of design. So get your kids best shoes Available online at ECS.
meerakofficial
Thug

Post by meerakofficial »

Explore the variety of printed pret wear online at Meerak. Meerak presents the latest collection of party dresses online all over Pakistan at affordable prices. Grab your favorite dress today.
servis shoes
Thug

Post by servis shoes »

Get the best quality Women Sports Shoes and Sneakers online in Pakistan from Servis. Explore the wide range of the latest sports shoes at low prices in all over Pakistan with fast delivery.
houseofflowers
Thug

Post by houseofflowers »

Surprise your loved ones with the perfect flower box gift -- a beautiful bouquet of fresh-cut flowers. At Love Flowers, you'll find an amazing selection of stunning arrangements, plants, and gifts that will make them smile. Let us help you express your feelings with the perfect bloom!
Borjan
Thug

Post by Borjan »

Borjan gives you the latest collection of sneaker shoes in Pakistan. You can get the sneakers you like. Our women's sneakers help you feel more comfortable and stylish. So, make sure to get quality sneakers from Borjan.
Shahtaj_Qaiser
Thug

Post by Shahtaj_Qaiser »

Get the best bridal dresses in Pakistan. Shahtaj Qaiser offers outstanding designs, vibrant colors, and beautiful embroidery that make you feel like a queen on your special day. Choose your favorite dress today and prepare to look and feel gorgeous on your wedding day. Shop now!
chahyay
Thug

Post by chahyay »

Discover a wide range of stylish and affordable floor lamps at Chahyay. Elevate the lighting of any room with our high-quality lamps in Pakistan. Explore our collection now and find the perfect lighting solution to enhance your space.
Mohagni
Thug

Post by Mohagni »

Discover the enchanting world of Gharara fashion with Mohagni. Explore our stunning collection of Ghararas that blend traditional grace with stylish flair. Shop online for the finest Ghararas from Mohagni and embrace the timeless style.
Jazmin Clothing
Thug

Post by Jazmin Clothing »

Looking for stylish and trendy Net Dresses? Jazmin Clothing has got you covered! Our latest collection of net dresses for ladies is designed to make you feel confident and stylish. So, grab your favorite net dress online at the best prices.
raffatlaw
Thug

Post by raffatlaw »

Looking for a Marriage Lawyer in Rawalpindi? Our skilled legal experts are dedicated to facilitating seamless court marriage proceedings.