Deus Ex retexturing projects

Discuss every aspect of HDTP here.

Moderator: HDTP Team

Forum rules
Please do not feed the trolls.
Tagy

Deus Ex retexturing projects

Post by Tagy »

Just want to see this seen trough... so why not merge with the other DX texture remaking project? http://dxrebirth.deusexgaming.com/

They are creating some custom models and textures too, and I just don't see the point of having 2 "rival" mods revitalizing deus ex. Also, that team has recently too joined with a third(?) mod, and are now working as one... but lack a leader. Check it out, if you haven't allready.
Phasmatis
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Phasmatis »

Most of us are from Rebirth project, it failed quite a while ago because of arguing and no mod lead. Now we have a stronger team and a much stronger leader. :)
Last edited by Phasmatis on Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeper of the pointy stick of injustice™.
The Dreaded Nay-Sayer

Post by The Dreaded Nay-Sayer »

Well here I am to poison and corrupt... I searched for my name and I see there's been no bitching about me... upsetting. Unless there's private forums... and there's Messenger I suppose.

Anyway, you guys should ask Iki to take down the old site. Since this one is clearly here to stay.
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

Dude - DXRebirth as Phas quite rightly said was the 'old' name for a previous version of this project. This project is big better and certainly well organised ;)
metche_steele
Illuminati

Post by metche_steele »

The Dreaded Nay-Sayer wrote:Well here I am to poison and corrupt... I searched for my name and I see there's been no bitching about me... upsetting. Unless there's private forums... and there's Messenger I suppose.

Anyway, you guys should ask Iki to take down the old site. Since this one is clearly here to stay.
Bless you Nay-Sayer but you know we do actually have better things to do all day other than bitching lol.

I'll try and ask Iki when I see him/I get a free moment - you could ask him yourself? He knows the score with us - or at least maybe we could make his old site redirect to ours - yeah I think that would be better.
The Whimsical Nay-Sayer

Post by The Whimsical Nay-Sayer »

metche_steele wrote:
The Dreaded Nay-Sayer wrote:Well here I am to poison and corrupt... I searched for my name and I see there's been no bitching about me... upsetting. Unless there's private forums... and there's Messenger I suppose.

Bless you Nay-Sayer but you know we do actually have better things to do all day other than bitching lol.

I'll try and ask Iki when I see him/I get a free moment - you could ask him yourself? He knows the score with us - or at least maybe we could make his old site redirect to ours - yeah I think that would be better.
Agreed.