TNM CHEATS

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

TheXGhost
Thug

TNM CHEATS

Post by TheXGhost »

upon scrutinizing every part of trestkons class, I discovered cheats for TNM. Here is a partial list:

Cheat -descripion
phasrox -brings up a menu that lists things to summon
iamtrestkon -Displays "Joo R a purple radish" in different colors at random points on your screen
iamdespot -I have no idea, maybe one of the TNM guys can say
iamjonas -Everyone on the map turns into a cat. WaRnInG: leaving map and coming back doesn't undo. Idk how to undo
iamscarab -Gives you 10,000 credits
iamspyguy -pretty much just puts on ghost and fly
iamgwog -Turns on god mode, yes, its gwog
burnbabyburn -sets what you are looking alight, but they do not panic or take damage
fonkey -Spawns a crazy, panicking Ghand (like Ricky Bobby when he "was on fire")
iseein2d -Brings up a menu of all computer applications, tetris, fake and real irc, etc
rearviewmirror -creates a "rear view mirror" window at the top center of your screen
australianaoutback -flips your view upside down
miniatureworld -makes everything really small
bignoggin -developer message
chemman -you catch on fire + developer message
installwindows -idk, never tried it
massban -kills everyone else on the current map

There may be a few others that I missed, and I left out ones used mainly for testing. If you want to see these for yourself, just look at the datapad on the matrix like crate in downtown, its above the firewall AGENT (wears red coat), just use fly to get there. They are 105 "more...";s into the datapad. (yes, i read the entire thing, looking for things just like this)
.siht daer ot emit eht koot yllautca uoy eveileb tnac I
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: TNM CHEATS

Post by Jonas »

TheXGhost wrote:WaRnInG: leaving map and coming back doesn't undo. Idk how to undo
You load a previous savegame ;)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
chrisssf
NSF

Post by chrisssf »

Just finish Radish Adventure. You are given a list of cheat commands :) There are a few more, such as

equipme, brucelee (i couldnt get this working), and there are 4 others listed.
TheXGhost
Thug

Post by TheXGhost »

I didn't include equip me because it was for jonas for testing, and because it changes your skill levels, even if it gives you items. Yeah, i didn't know what brucelee did either, something with your fists I think
.siht daer ot emit eht koot yllautca uoy eveileb tnac I
heliosentity101
UNATCO

Post by heliosentity101 »

To The Chap That Posted The Cheats First , Thanks A Lot !! , But When You Talk About This Matrix Box Above The Firewall Agent In Downtown , Ive Tried What You Said While Looking For This DataCube , But I Can't Seem To Find It Anywhere !! Explain in more detail where it is exactly It Is :)

I Myself Personally just wanna find it , And Note Down Any Interesting Cheats/commands it may have in it , Just To Experiment :)

Reply ASAP :)
I eat green beret's for breakfast ! and right now I'M VERY HUNGRY !! acolor]
chrisssf
NSF

Post by chrisssf »

oh yeah, i forgot to post but brucelee makes your punches gib your enemies with one hit.
Jcelios
MJ12

Post by Jcelios »

heliosentity101 wrote:To The Chap That Posted The Cheats First , Thanks A Lot !! , But When You Talk About This Matrix Box Above The Firewall Agent In Downtown , Ive Tried What You Said While Looking For This DataCube , But I Can't Seem To Find It Anywhere !! Explain in more detail where it is exactly It Is :)

I Myself Personally just wanna find it , And Note Down Any Interesting Cheats/commands it may have in it , Just To Experiment :)

Reply ASAP :)
:shock:
Kee715
Illuminati

Post by Kee715 »

Does anyone use the in-game IRC? I have used it twice to no avail...

I use the iseein2d cheat to bring it up.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I hang out in there a lot of the time, and I see people join and leave quite frequently. There are several idlers in there who often respond to TNM players.

I guess you were just unlucky.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Dr.Who
Thug

Post by Dr.Who »

I'm generally always on the in-game IRC whenever I'm playing (either through command or just logging onto a comp. and chatting). Maybe your just on at the wrong times. I tend to find Jonas online a lot when I'm there.
stucuk
NSF

Post by stucuk »

heliosentity101 wrote:To The Chap That Posted The Cheats First , Thanks A Lot !! , But When You Talk About This Matrix Box Above The Firewall Agent In Downtown , Ive Tried What You Said While Looking For This DataCube , But I Can't Seem To Find It Anywhere !! Explain in more detail where it is exactly It Is :)
If you go up the stairs in downtown that lead to the lamas, once at the top head left and keep going (So your on the ledge thats above the bit the subway entrance is on which is infront of the buildings), if you keep going left you will eventualy end up above a firewall blockade. You can continue onto the bit thats above them. Then behind them is the box (On the roof of the tunnel... well near it). You don't need to cheat to find it.

EDIT: Since my description sucks. I thought id put up some pictures. The pictures include "Go here" lines!

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Jim
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jim »

I wish there was an "iamjim". It could turn everything into a taco!
I exist within the power lines...for some odd reason.
tt33
Mole Person

Post by tt33 »

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is there a cheats that allows you to stack weapons on top of each other in your inventory?
Made in China
MJ12

Post by Made in China »

That's a bug that was fixed, and as far as I know wasn't reimplemented as a cheat.