A kiss- what do you think?

UFOs, lost socks, discuss whatever you like here.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: A kiss- what do you think?

Post by bobby 55 »

Boltersdriveer wrote:

Apparently, I'm from that school too! Do you think this reflects badly on the students? Express your thoughts.
I understand different countries and cultures have varying views on what is acceptable behaviour. That wouldn't even get an eyebrow raised here. Catch a Brisbane bus just after school's out to see what 12-15 year olds do that reflects badly on students :P
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
Kee715
Illuminati

Post by Kee715 »

Kissing in public... bad? :shock:

Here in the US kissing in public is only really minded by idiotic school personal that like to give detentions for PDA*. Hell, people hardly seem to even notice others kissing in public. And how would it reflect badly on the school for students to be kissing?

:sarcastic tone: "zomg there kissin!!1!!2121! obviusly bad teacherz teachin them wrongx0rz!!!1113214!"

Erm... I think I had a point, but somewhere in between coffee and pizza I forgot it...

* - Public Display of Affection
justanotherfan
Illuminati

Post by justanotherfan »

It looks to me that they tried to hide. I didn't see anyone else there.
OiNutter
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by OiNutter »

Apparently Singapore is so boring that residents are compelled to ascend to the rooftops in the hope of catching a glimpse of something they can talk about.
TNM CULTIC TEES: Vote Llama! Vote Goat! Buy both and be a turncoat!
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

OiNutter wrote:Apparently Singapore is so boring that residents are compelled to ascend to the rooftops in the hope of catching a glimpse of something they can talk about.
:lol:
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
nerdenstein
Illuminati

Post by nerdenstein »

Thats crazy. Its just a couple of kids kissing. And the fact that they are being photographed doing it is just.. wrong?
I suppose it is different in other country's but in the UK, no one tends to care. I haven't been out the UK EVER so I wouldn't know :|
I am only 16 so I gots time. My mum has a fear of flying and my Dad's a pilot.. (Hows that for Ironic?)
The teachers just walk right on past when people are kissing in the corridor ect.
Actually, the teachers tend to make, light hearted jokes as they walk past..
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Dead-eye
X-51

Post by Dead-eye »

Kissing OH's NOOOOOS!!!

Sounds like it's a big deal more because they broke the rules. Yet another method of control, just on a social level. Not to say the US isn't riddled with methods of control, but some contraries are more oppressive then others.
Grammatolatry
MJ12

Post by Grammatolatry »

I don't see anything wrong with that. Teens kiss each other all the time. It's part of growing up. You just have to learn not to be a prude; it's not like they're whipping off their uniforms and procreating right there.
wink wonk
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Grammatolatry wrote:I don't see anything wrong with that. Teens kiss each other all the time. It's part of growing up. You just have to learn not to be a prude; it's not like they're whipping off their uniforms and procreating right there.
Oh, you should of seen the footage afterwards. ;)
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
Boltersdriveer
UNATCO

Post by Boltersdriveer »

OiNutter wrote:Apparently Singapore is so boring that residents are compelled to ascend to the rooftops in the hope of catching a glimpse of something they can talk about.
You're totally correct. Also, the other part. People call us a "clean and green country". But! Want to bet?
Jcelios
MJ12

Post by Jcelios »

Some pretty big culture clash here. No one would care at all about 12 year olds kissing here in Canada. Much less how it affected the reputation of their school.
It would be a complete none-issue.
Cultural Relativism aside. That kind of attitude towards human sexuality does strike me as unhealthy and irrational at its base.
That kind of "purity psychology" come from an over reliance on certain emotions in the decision making process thats probably best left to humanities past.
Hashi
Silhouette

Post by Hashi »

i wonder if she will turn into a raging slut if shes at the age of 12 kissing a 14 year old guy, or if its just a phase? there were 12 year olds kissing in my primary school, and they're all either sluts now, or in the gutter (the males)