TNM v2.0 Miission 20 Patch

Discuss The Nameless Mod in a safe, spoiler-free environment.
Warning: Spoilers are punishable by death.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
NO SPOILERS ALLOWED.
ZeroPresence
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

TNM v2.0 Miission 20 Patch

Post by ZeroPresence »

hey guys, TNM 2.0 Mission 20 patch is live on Moddb. Be advised, again this is the first of three mission packs and the largest and most time consuming one of them all. If you want to test out how the new content is going to go, and get in on the ground floor to possibly help with any weird bugs that pop up feel free to talk to us directly here. Its been a long time coming but we're ready for you guys to enjoy the first part of 2.0!

https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-nameless ... -20-update
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: TNM v2.0 Miission 20 Patch

Post by Jonas »

Hyyyyyyype! I'll try to make time to look at it on Saturday. Where do you want feedback, here or Discord?
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
ZeroPresence
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by ZeroPresence »

Jonas wrote:Hyyyyyyype! I'll try to make time to look at it on Saturday. Where do you want feedback, here or Discord?
You can chat with us directly in the dev room on discord. :smile:
ggrotz
X-51

Post by ggrotz »

What's the trick to installing this? Is it really a patch or it is a full install? I made a couple of attempts and ended up with error messages loading it both times.

Edit: Okay, I got it to run after I uninstalled Old Skool TNM...
VectorM
MJ12

Post by VectorM »

So i finally got around to playing some of this.

Not a fan of the changes on the first map, overall. I found it rather confusing to navigate around and i got lost frequently. I also don't like that it feels closer to the Slums in overall look and layout. The sort of bright, wide-open layout of the old map did a better job of differentiating it from the slums, imho. That and i've played this map for 10 years now, so it just feels wrong to see it changed, i guess. With that said, it does reduce the walking times significantly, once you start orientating yourself, and the map feels more alive overall. Small things like giving a "lights-on" texture to some of the apartment windows really makes the places feel alive and lived-in. The old map had really plain textures and made it feel much more barren than it should be.

Was making the quest-giving Firewall rather hard to find intentional? If this was my first time playing this map, i probably would have missed him. Might be just an artifact of the map being more confusing to me.

Then there is the Corporate district. Best change so far that i've played, as you've retained the basic layout and just added some visual flair to it. Tho i gotta ask, why remove the AMD reference building? Now that the Intel building is the only one there, it seems rather strange to me. The placement of both rival companies so close together was a nice artistic nod to the main story of the game, how World Corp and PDX are rivals as well, but now that reference is completely gone :(

Also not a fan of the new club. Again, it looks nice, definitely, but it just took me so long to go around it, talking to Mercedes, getting back up go get my reward for the basement quest, etc. Definitely would look better in screenshots, but wasn't that fun to around in. Tho, again, this might be because i am used to the old map.

And then new Hotel mission. I am repeating myself now, but at first, i wasn't a fan. It felt like it suffered for the Revision syndrome, where it looks nice, it tried it's best to look like a real place, but then navigating it was boring and uneventful. But then i found the various ventilation shafts, found some data-pads, started getting rewarded for my exploration and i finally ended up finding Bogie and reporting him to PDX. ANd i gotta say...WELL DONE! It all just came together and was a fairly decent little mission! The map managed to actually look and feel like real place, without compromising gameplay much at all, which i really like!

That's it so far, as this is all i've played till now. I've heard that the new AI complex is a pain in the ass, so looking forward to getting to it, i guess, lol.
Xfing
Thug

Post by Xfing »

Just dropped by to tell you this is like a dream come true! I'll probably wait until this 2.0 is completed before playing, but still, it's an amazing expansion to an amazing adventure and I'm super glad you guys decided to go through with this.
Doyouronlinecourse
Mole Person

Post by Doyouronlinecourse »

Doyouronlinecourse.com offer a range of courses in different subjects, including Business, Technology, Health, Education, and more. Our courses are designed to be comprehensive, and we offer various levels, from beginner to advanced.
Pimen Frolov
Mole Person

Post by Pimen Frolov »

Online assessments and classes could be challenging to finish. The website was created by educational service take my online class to enable students to fulfil their academic goals without having to stay up all night trying to complete the entire statistical curriculum.
gurubloria
Thug

Post by gurubloria »

Sindh Police Nawabshah, nawabshah, sanghar and naushahro feroze Sindh Pakistan welcomes applications from qualified contender for the post of police constable. police jobs 2023
gurubloria
Thug

Post by gurubloria »

assuming that you are stressed over picking the best Taxi to LaGuardia for you. laguardia car service
emssuithub
Mole Person

Post by emssuithub »

TNM 2.0 Mission 20 fix is now available on Moddb.Please keep in mind that this is the first of three task packs, and it is the largest and most time-consuming of them all. If you want to see how the new content works and get in on the first floor to help with any strange bugs that arise, please contact us directly here. It's been a long time coming, but we're finally ready for you to enjoy the first installment of 2.0!
summerplace
Mole Person

Post by summerplace »

What's the trick to installing this? Is it really a patch or it is a full install? I made a couple of attempts and ended up with error messages loading it both times.
Edit: Okay, I got it to run after I uninstalled Old Skool TNM...
FrankJScott
Silhouette

Cool Interior Design Blog

Post by FrankJScott »

Why don't you Google it! before you post
belkee
Mole Person

Post by belkee »

Gordon Food Service Hours vary by location. For specific store hours, contact your local store, the customer service department or check locations and hours on the retailer website. Get gfs holiday hours details here. what time does gfs close
getgrant
Mole Person

Post by getgrant »

It's truly heartwarming to see initiatives like free dental implant grants for veterans. Our veterans have sacrificed so much for our country, and providing them with essential dental care is a wonderful way to show our gratitude. This program exemplifies the spirit of support and appreciation for their service.