How can I run NV with D3D9 Renderer?

Discussion related to the New Vision mod.

Moderator: DaveW

BiShO
Mole Person

How can I run NV with D3D9 Renderer?

Post by BiShO »

Im just wondering if there is a way to do this because ive got the ENB series thing with bloom and bump-mapping but that only runs on the D3D9 renderer. I tried adding that line for the opengl renderer part in the .ini to the D3D9 part but that didnt work but as soon as i changed my renderer to opengl it worked but i couldnt use ENB. The only reason im asking is because i really liked the bump-mapping and the bloom but bump-mapping looked wrong because of the low quality textures and i saw NV as a chance to make the environments look more detailed but also as a way to make ENB look better.
If anyone could help me it would be really appreciated.
Thanks.
m3rc1l3ss
Silhouette

Re: How can I run NV with D3D9 Renderer?

Post by m3rc1l3ss »

NV is compatible with the D3D9 Renderer, or at least I believe so. Would you mind posting the D3D9 Section of the .ini you are probably missing a setting.
Hmm, I really wish I had a signature...
BiShO
Mole Person

Re: How can I run NV with D3D9 Renderer?

Post by BiShO »

Sorry for this needless post, i checked out the D3D9 Renderer section of the ini and found the UseS3TC=True line had been duplicated and the duplication was set to false, thank you for the help and for telling me the check the ini, i wouldnt have checked otherwise.