Strategy for using signals posted in the VIP channel

Discussion related to the New Vision mod.

Moderator: DaveW

Jeanine Devon
Thug

Strategy for using signals posted in the VIP channel

Post by Jeanine Devon »

As soon as you receive a notification regarding a new signal in the VIP channel, it is imperative to purchase the specified coin immediately within the designated price range mentioned in the “Buy Zone” section. Following this, proceed to promptly place sell orders for the coin on the exchange at the prices stated in the lines encompassing “starting from Target 1… up to… Target 5 inclusive.” Subsequently, it is necessary to wait for the orders to be executed on the Binance exchange, ensuring the realization of profit.

Solely utilize the most recent signals that have already been disseminated in the Crypto Pump Signals VIP channel specifically tailored for Binance. To optimize financial gain and minimize risk, we recommend dedicating no more than 3-5% of your total capital to each coin.

It is strongly advised to refrain from investing all of your capital into a single coin price prediction telegram or a small number of coins. To maximize profit and minimize wasted time, it is recommended to invest in a minimum of 3-4 new coins daily. This practice is essential as it accounts for the fact that a coin may not reach at least the first target for an extended period. Based on statistics, this timeframe can range from one hour to several days upon receiving the signal in the VIP channel. Moreover, it is crucial to acknowledge that each published coin may participate in a pump during different periods, depending on the current cryptocurrency market conditions.

The VIP channel Crypto Pump Signals for Binance is already synchronized with the @cornix_trading_bot. This integration enables the use of automated trading on Binance. If you observe the presence of the “Follow signal” button below each post in the exclusive VIP channel, simply click on it and follow the instructions provided by the assistant bot to configure automated trading via the Cornix bot.
Jamesato
MJ12

shz

Post by Jamesato »

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Watch Super Bowl 2024
Jamesato
MJ12

Re: Strategy for using signals posted in the VIP channel

Post by Jamesato »

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work What to Watch on Peacock
Jamesato
MJ12

Post by Jamesato »

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. His Secret Obsession
Jamesato
MJ12

Post by Jamesato »

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! His Secret Obsession Review
Jamesato
MJ12

Post by Jamesato »

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Paramount Plus Free Trial 2024
jameswilliamson12
Mole Person

Post by jameswilliamson12 »

At MyAssignment.Live, we understand the pressures of student life and the importance of delivering quality homework on time. Our team of experienced and qualified professionals is committed to assisting you in tackling complex assignments with ease. Whether you're facing difficulties in mathematics, writing, science, or any other subject, our experts have the expertise to guide you through
Jamesato
MJ12

Post by Jamesato »

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Paramount Plus Free Trial
Jamesato
MJ12

Post by Jamesato »

Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Max free trial
Jamesato
MJ12

shz

Post by Jamesato »

I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Netflix Free Trial
Jamesato
MJ12

shz

Post by Jamesato »

Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response. MrBeast Net Worth
Jamesato
MJ12

shz

Post by Jamesato »

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Taylor Swift Tickets
Jamesato
MJ12

shz

Post by Jamesato »

I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! DAZN Free Trial
Jamesato
MJ12

shz

Post by Jamesato »

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! YouTube TV Free Trial
Jamesato
MJ12

shz

Post by Jamesato »

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. YouTube TV Promo Codes