Best FREE MOD Game I ever played!!!

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Matoro
Thug

Best FREE MOD Game I ever played!!!

Post by Matoro »

Off Topic Productions,
as soon as I changed my Linux Computer to Windows (Because linux exploded my computer), I quickly downloaded the "The Nameless Mod" game. I truely think this is the best game ever that I played! Its even tremendously better than Deus Ex 1 or 2!
The game is so dang long that it was pretty cool. It took more than 6 days to complete!
At the end my character:
- Became great hero for the Goats and killed the Llamas!
- Not so stealthy light weapons guy!
- Destroyed Gamespy, ForumPlanet gets to be restored.
- Met the "!" dude when I wasn't supposed to kill Scara physically (in middle of game).

I really like the ending how after I waited at the end of the credits the AI "!" dude gets to explain everything that has happened to sum things up. Just like in Fallout 2!
Even though I did not know anything about these factions. You did a good job summing things up what PDX and other factions are in a great story. Infact, I got curious if those sites are actually fictional or real. Yep, they are real. So are the fictional characters in PDX real in real PlanetDeusEx.com?
I like this game so much, I tried out goat milk. Its good! I can understand why the Goats treat their milk as a holy item! Lol.

Again, Thank You for the awesome game best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> :D =D>
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: Best FREE MOD Game I ever played!!!

Post by JC_Helios »

Yeah they're real people... Not what'd you'd expect them to be though. The real Trestkon is rather modest and didn't even want to be the main character, Jonas might pretend to be arrogant, and egotistical but I think it's all an act. Scara B King.... I never really knew him, but a while ago someone linked to an archive page of the first announcement of TNM(I can't find it now), and early on there's Scara B. King saying he wants to be in it as a megalomaniac business owner.... Kind of funny such a major character made around a silly request.

You canfind some background info in this two links:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1508&hilit=web.archive.org

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2425&hilit=web.archive.org
that guy
The Nameless Mod
The Nameless Mod

Post by that guy »

it's not an act
AnitaRiley
Mole Person

Post by AnitaRiley »

i think maybe you haven't used the mod robar cuentas por id techupnew
florencekeva
Mole Person

Post by florencekeva »

AnitaRiley wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:29 am
i think maybe you haven't used the mod robar cuentas por id techupnew
I tried it and it's very impressive
Mecha Colosseum Mod Apk - TechToDown.com
JenniferJordan
Mole Person

Post by JenniferJordan »

Le ultime suonerie in Italia sono disponibili in suonerie samsung, ti invitano a partecipare ad ascoltare e scaricare la musica che ti piace.
ChristianAlvarez
Mole Person

Post by ChristianAlvarez »

Thank you for sharing . At download gba roms you can get GameBoy Advance ROMs to play classic games like Mario, Sonic, Dragon Ball Z