The second mission for PDX

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Solllidsnake
Mole Person

The second mission for PDX

Post by Solllidsnake »

Im on the mission with the servers and i cant get tht door open ](*,) , i dont know wheather there's a switch or a key i need, i really dont want to waste about 2hours looking for 10 lockpicks though.
jellyfish
NSF

Re: The second mission for PDX

Post by jellyfish »

Is this where you have to put a spyware device? If facing the door, go right and follow a corridor as it turns right. You'll reach the door with a security bot behind. Go in and you'll see there are some glass doors left and right. One of them (I think the right one) has the key for the storage room right next to the server room. Get in there and follow the vent shaft.
Solllidsnake
Mole Person

Post by Solllidsnake »

Great man thanks soo much you just saved me sooo much time [-o< THANK YOU.
Solllidsnake
Mole Person

Post by Solllidsnake »

Hey, im still on the same mission but ran into a new problem. I dont know what to do on the 3rd floor, i cleared out he room with all the computers and the terminal but i dont know how to get on the console or what to do...just another bump in the road. :(
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Do you have Computers? Otherwise you'll have to find the login and the password. All you need to know is to be found on the ground floor, but it requires a bit of detective work (such is the price you pay not to put skillpoints into Computers).
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Trafalgar
NSF

Post by Trafalgar »

If you were lucky, you picked up the security login name (but not the password) from reading a datapad or the like while you were going to meet Scara in the beginning. ;)