Your favorite TNM-related activity

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

ggrotz
X-51

Your favorite TNM-related activity

Post by ggrotz »

I'm sure most are like me and have save games set at certain points to be able to quick-play certain sections. So what are some of those for you that you do just like to do for fun?

For me, I have saves for most of the bosses, but then lately my "quick enjoyment" activity has been finding as many ways as possible to beat down the DXOers in the hideout. I tend to do an ABI run every once in a while, too. Or rampage against the Goats and Llamas.
Grammatolatry
MJ12

Re: Your favorite TNM-related activity

Post by Grammatolatry »

I often go back to the point where you can evade ZP in the church, or get captured. I like to get captured because the following conversations with the guard are ridiculously funny.
wink wonk
Theshadots
NSF

Post by Theshadots »

Nice I save games at random points and test my snipping skill out on guards and random things
(Fire staff + DXO = Fun ^ ^)
OneLastBattleFGJ
Thug

Post by OneLastBattleFGJ »

Saving during the battle between WC and PDX in the Corporate sector and then seeing if I can secure the entire area for my respective faction.
heliosentity101
UNATCO

Post by heliosentity101 »

I Agree Here . I Like To Test My Skill doing that in ABI :D but I often find myself shouting at the monitor " Ah shit ! an ABI trooper just died !" :lol:
I eat green beret's for breakfast ! and right now I'M VERY HUNGRY !! acolor]