hidden weapon cheats?

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Zephir
Mole Person

hidden weapon cheats?

Post by Zephir »

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, I've played this game for the 5th time now, I love the mod more than the original game! (which I kinda played it to death)
I'm wondering does anyone know the full list of all the "acme widget" weapons? I call them that because they don't have names, and that's the only thing they have in common, all are acme widgets made by acme corporation. And the in-game name is always "report this as a bug".
you can get the 3 known ones by summon: "weaponrobotmachinegun", "weaponrobotrocket", "mj12commando"
I found two more playing TNM, one of which works in DX.
Anyone know more? they can't be found in the game unless you're suffering from some bizarre bug (that's how I learned of them) and these hidden guns can make the game fun again. pretty much by the 4th play through I've found everything or done everything in the game. Now its time to really screw around and uncover all the secrets.
My 5th playthough I uncovered 2, here is one of them- http://j.imagehost.org/0204/weaponinfin ... hrower.jpg
its not real useful, but I've had lots of fun setting people on fire, and this is the only gun in the game that comes close to infinity ammo. 999,999 rounds of fireballs. this is what Silver Dragon uses as a weapon.