Playthrough log (progressive spoilers) (New game on 3/10/11)

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

boct1584
Thug

Re: Playthrough log (progressive spoilers)

Post by boct1584 »

Current Location: Outside PDX HQ, Day 2

That ambush by the guys Raving sent caught me completely off-guard, because I didn't rob the store last time. I like that the things you do actually have consequences.

Currently working on taking out the WorldCorp troopers in the Corporate District so I can go try and beat the shit out of Raving for putting a hit out on me. Might try heading into WorldCorp HQ just to see if I can make it without getting shredded.

ZeroPresence in DXI was a joke; one Rice Bag to the face, even at Trained, and he was down for the count.

Also, a question regarding closing the threads in DXI. I was able to find the level 1 security login (fargo, I think it was) and find the password for the next level, but couldn't find the login to go with it. Where would it be found?
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

There is a walkthrough in the Wiki you know...

You can savely read it up to day #2 now ;). Probably not further if you don't want to be spoiled...
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
boct1584
Thug

Post by boct1584 »

New Computer Acquired
New Game Start

Mods in Use: DSTNM v1.0.2
Difficulty: Custom (Normal/Normal/Plentiful/Normal)
Storyline: WorldCorp/Goat
Trestkon's Attitude: Renegade (Dark Side)

So far, I've spent a lot of time bunnyhopping around and punching/swinging swords at the air to boost my Acrobatics and Fists/Low-Tech skills. It's working.

I'm fulfilling Trestkon's Renegade attitude thus far by having murderated Kunio-Kun to get his augmentation stuff instead of paying for it. This of course pissed off the rest of the bar, but since you're locked out of it in a WorldCorp playthrough, oh well.
boct1584
Thug

Post by boct1584 »

Current Location: WorldCorp HQ, Level 3
Current Mission: Get DXO's news script

Is it worth paying the accountant for Vision/6C clearance? I found the information to get myself Talon/3B as is needed in a PDX playthrough, but I did pay for Vision/6C, and it seems all it got me access to that Talon/3B would not was the Corona Project area, wherein everything has been deleted.
boct1584
Thug

Post by boct1584 »

Current Location: Server Complex

DSTNM wound up giving me General Protection Fault crashes going to and then after Despot's apartment, so I'm back to standard TNM with Shifter. A few questions.

1. I know the code for the meeting room on the 4th floor of Worldcorp is somewhere because I found it my first playthrough, but I don't remember where. Can someone remind me?
2. Is there any way to escape King Kashue's notice when invading PDX? It seems like he twigs to the fact that I'm there as soon as ZeroPresence takes out his first guard.
Robd
Thug

Post by Robd »

boct1584 wrote:Current Location: WorldCorp HQ, Level 3
Current Mission: Get DXO's news script

Is it worth paying the accountant for Vision/6C clearance? I found the information to get myself Talon/3B as is needed in a PDX playthrough, but I did pay for Vision/6C, and it seems all it got me access to that Talon/3B would not was the Corona Project area, wherein everything has been deleted.
Explore WorldCorp HQ, if you've played through the PDX storyline you know there's more around there.
I'm too cool for a signature, that's my signature 8)
x51
Thug

Re: Playthrough log (progressive spoilers) (New game on 3/10

Post by x51 »

Current Location: WorldCorp HQ, Secret Sub-Level
Current Mission: Join WC or Join PDX

I access WC Secret Sub-Level by bypassing hidden keypad in main elevator. Also I meet and help escape Slicer and give him a knife.

If I join WorldCorp (Nothing personal for PDX fans, but in WC story music is much better :P ), will Slicer against me in DXI Excavations, or he will remember small favor?
Nyet! You can not steal from Hammer and Sickle!