Stuck in the NSC

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Quincel
Thug

Stuck in the NSC

Post by Quincel »

I'm trying a 'head on' WC run (no hacking, no lockpicks, no multitools). Is there anyway to get to the mainframe and steal the admin password? Only, I've run up to a 75% multitool pad which opens a inf strength door, and I can't hack anything. On a related note, is there anywhere to find the password to the boss' computer and change the salary for Jim, or is that a side-mission I'll have to miss?

By the way, I recently found the back entrance into WC via the ducts. Ruddy genius concealment of that, hidden and not hidden at the same time. Thanks again for making this mod.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Stuck in the NSC

Post by Jonas »

I don't remember off the top of my head and I no longer have the SDK set up in working order, so I can't check for you, but see if the relevant bit of Hassat's tutorial has the information you need: http://thenamelessmod.com/wiki/Walkthro ... n_Password

Which reminds me that the wiki is a bit FUBAR after years of unaddressed spam attacks. Really should try to clean that up at some point :(

Glad you appreciated the hidden WorldCorp HQ entrance! The idea of secrets that are hidden without being hidden is essentially my favourite thing about the original Deus Ex, and I really wanted TNM to scratch that itch as well, so I'm very happy to hear it did the trick for you :D
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine