Basement of the server complex

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

ZIGS
NSF

Basement of the server complex

Post by ZIGS »

Ok, so I'm in the server complex to retrieve the admin password (following World Corp. storyline) and in the basement there's 3 locked doors to which I just can't find the nanokey. I'm pretty sure I've searched everywhere, too. Are you supposed to come back at a later time or am I missing something?

EDIT: Also, in the World Corp. storyline, will there be a mission that requires you to enter the basement level that "doesn't exist"? I discovered the secret entrance in the parking lot but I'd rather wait if there's gonna be a mission later that requires going there.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Basement of the server complex

Post by Jonas »

ZIGS wrote:Ok, so I'm in the server complex to retrieve the admin password (following World Corp. storyline) and in the basement there's 3 locked doors to which I just can't find the nanokey. I'm pretty sure I've searched everywhere, too. Are you supposed to come back at a later time or am I missing something?
They lead to another series of levels that are only part of the PDX storyline. Conversely, the part of the complex that you're doing your current mission in is not available in the PDX storyline.
EDIT: Also, in the World Corp. storyline, will there be a mission that requires you to enter the basement level that "doesn't exist"? I discovered the secret entrance in the parking lot but I'd rather wait if there's gonna be a mission later that requires going there.
No, that area is not tied to any main missions, it's all for exploration (though it does involve a small side mission). Also, I don't think that parking basement entrance takes you where you think it'll take you.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine