What have I done?!

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

ZIGS
NSF

What have I done?!

Post by ZIGS »

So, I was in the WC basement to upload the virus Evil Invasion asked me to. Anyway, I came across this prison and Slicer is in one of the cells. There's a log book that says the security was increased due to risk of external rescue attempt so I assumed I was supposed to rescue him. I got near him and he's hostile towards me, I put him unconscious with a riot prod and carry him back to PDX HQ.
Thing is, as soon as I changed map, he was still with me, but dead (before knoking him down, I tried killing him and he was immortal). I decided to carry him to PDX HQ anyway and when I entered the HQ, the game crashed. So it begs the question: What have I done?!
jellyfish
NSF

Re: What have I done?!

Post by jellyfish »

He's supposed to ask you to disable the beams when you get close to his cell, don't know why would he turn hostile.
ZIGS
NSF

Post by ZIGS »

I loaded a previous save, went there again, he didn't say nothing to me but I disabled the grid anyway. He then turned hostile towards me again :/
BTW, turns out he isn't immortal, only takes a LOT of damage to die
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Something must be setting off his AI. I've already eased up on it a bit for the next patch, but it's possible he's blaming you for something he's not supposed to.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
ZIGS
NSF

Post by ZIGS »

Ok, so what should I do? Leave him there? Waste him? Will this glitch break anything major in the storyline?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Leave him there. It won't break anything.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine