Funny stuff

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

heliosentity101
UNATCO

Re: Funny stuff

Post by heliosentity101 »

Hahaha !! Yeah I Found The Conversation Between Trestkon & His Evil Self Pretty Funny too , But For Even More Hilarity , try Listening To It With The lagmonster cheat set to 1.5 !! bahahaha !!
I eat green beret's for breakfast ! and right now I'M VERY HUNGRY !! acolor]
Odysseus
Thug

Post by Odysseus »

I liked Scara's hit list, Trestkon's and Slicer's conversation before their first fight in DXI ("Protagonists don't sell their souls to evil corporations!") and the conversation between the two ABI guards in the cliff.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Odysseus wrote:and the conversation between the two ABI guards in the cliff.
Wasn't that the one about the "Stupid Jump Puzzle just put in to give the player a challange"?
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
Skilgannon
UNATCO

Post by Skilgannon »

Aye, that's the one, forking hilarious! XD
Life is a series of random events designed to strip you of your sanity.

JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

Xesum wrote:
Odysseus wrote:and the conversation between the two ABI guards in the cliff.
Wasn't that the one about the "Stupid Jump Puzzle just put in to give the player a challange"?
What I love to do after they're done talking is take out the Phat rifle and make them "jump" to their doom. What's funny though is they can actually survive the fall, and only die if the go in the water.
Xesum
Illuminati

Post by Xesum »

Well if you take the Knocked out Llama person to the Abomination before he gives you the mission, he goes: "What the fuck is that?!?"

Then Trestkon says he was snooping around some abandoned buildings and found him.

Does Jonas know our every move?
Paul, I know you said no phone messages, but South Street's going up in smoke. We'll have to meet at the subway station.
AgentSmithereens
Silhouette

Post by AgentSmithereens »

I had that happen to me - I'd climbed up the building through the window, got the llama guy, chucked him out through the window, hoping he would land on the assorted furniture I had piled up, but he somehow fell through it and died because of the fall. Of course I didn't know that then, so got a bit of a surprise when I talked to Abomination.
john00
NSF

Post by john00 »

If you're concerned about environmental impact, an oil-free air compressor is the way to go. They are more eco-friendly, as they don't release oil into the air or require oil changes. https://youraircompressor.com/best-pipe ... sor-lines/