NVShacker's spiderbot

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

jellyfish
NSF

NVShacker's spiderbot

Post by jellyfish »

I was asked if I could disable it with emp device so I've used a spydrone. But when I got closer it still triggered a conversation between it and Abo and it was promptly destroyed. What am I doing wrong here?
ZIGS
NSF

Re: NVShacker's spiderbot

Post by ZIGS »

Shoot it once, then lure him outside and let the PDX bot do the dirty work :)
jellyfish
NSF

Post by jellyfish »

Errr, I'm talking about when he's outside the Llama temple. I need it to remain intact as far as I understand.
ZIGS
NSF

Post by ZIGS »

Oh, I'm not that far so... >_>
jellyfish
NSF

Post by jellyfish »

I tried again, this time I didn't approached it, instead I've turned around and got back to PDX and talked to NVShacker. That seemed to work fine. But it's still weird how disabled bot can engage in conversations.

Edit: but when I got back to the temple the bot was still there and got blown up.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Hm that's interesting. When you've disabled the bot, could you check your flags and tell me if NVShackerPet_Unconscious makes an appearance.

Type 'legend' and click Edit Flags.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
jellyfish
NSF

Post by jellyfish »

Yep, the flag is there, value is "true".
Patrick
Thug

Post by Patrick »

I can't peacefully incap A2 without some of the outdoors llama temple guards turning red on me - it's not voiding my allegiance and I can go inside and everyone's green, but you know how red IFF has a habit of spreading. An emp grenade does splash to abomination, the EMP pistol takes 2 shots during which time A2 goes red. If I use warren's EMP field cheat, A2 stays green but the guards *still* attack me. Yeah, I could just run away but it's untidy and unrealistic - I could offer to "fix" the "problem" for abomination.
ihalvorson8
Mole Person

Post by ihalvorson8 »

What is the significance of the flag "NVShackerPet_Unconscious" in relation to disabling a bot and its impact on the allegiance of the temple guards in the llama temple?