Pimp-JoJo

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Hogeyhead
Thug

Pimp-JoJo

Post by Hogeyhead »

Ok, so I Cleared DXI incarnite and got the firestaff thing, and closed the threads. Then at this point I went and did the server hack for DXO. (If I had realised how I would have done it earlier) Now once I've returned topsideworld corp is everywhere, and I geuss its 'the next day' I still have not recived the revard from JoJo, and I can't find him. Have I screwed myself over, and I can't get the reward? Or do I need to find him somewhere else or something?
jellyfish
NSF

Re: Pimp-JoJo

Post by jellyfish »

He's in a central district, behind the condemned buildings. Not far from the goat city.
chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Post by chris the cynic »

Yeah, he ran away. You should meet up with him later, in another map.

[Added:] Hi. I be slow.
yns88
Thug

Post by yns88 »

On a side note, what's up with his voice? So far his is the most irritating voice on a (somewhat) prominent character that I've encountered in the game. I mean, I could handle Beeblequix jabbering on and kicking my screen with static while I platformed over a bottomless pit ("Now I know how Farquin[sic] feeeelt!" made up for it :lol:) but I just couldn't stand his monotone. I hope he goes away permanently after I finish up this quest for him.
Hogeyhead
Thug

Post by Hogeyhead »

thank you
Talic
Mole Person

Post by Talic »

Should I do Pimp's guest if I want to be "Admins" side or is it side quest only?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Side quest only.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador