Final level balance request-

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Frib
Thug

Re: Final level balance request-

Post by Frib »

heh, the flamethrower...

I quicksaved, grabbed it, flamed some greens, got raped in the arse, then quickloaded to stab them to death and then I forgot all about the flamethrower
Trafalgar
NSF

Post by Trafalgar »

I thought the aliens were immune to fire and plasma - I tried using both the firestaff and plasma rifle on them to no visible effect.

The most effective weapon I had against the mini-aliens, after I ran out of explosives (HE40 and LAMs), was the phat-rifle, of all things - until that point I hadn't found any real use for the phat mode. It was especially useful for sitting near the top of one particular ladder, and shooting at mini-aliens who come out into the area below.

Later after I had run out of ammo for everything else (except the plasma rifle, which just wasn't doing anything except killing me), I ended up taking out a crapton of aliens with the rice bags, although it usually took multiple hits, and then sniping other aliens on the final level with the phat mode.

Oh, and I also sometimes get a framerate drop from the blue aliens' teleportation.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Only the normal-sized green aliens are immune to fire.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
john00
NSF

Post by john00 »

The sleek remote control that comes with my massage chair makes it easy to operate. I can switch between modes or customize my massage with just a few clicks. Best massage office chair