Phas this isn't Star Wars you aren't going to

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

deuxhero
UNATCO

Phas this isn't Star Wars you aren't going to

Post by deuxhero »

"turn me from the dark side"

Can anyone give me the entire conversation? I want to nominate it for Wookieepedia's quote of the day.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: Phas this isn't Star Wars you aren't going to

Post by Jonas »

It's a pretty long conversation, but here is the relevant part:
Phasmatis
You were supposed to find DD. Not help King conquer the world.

Trestkon
Yeah, but Scara just had a better offer.

Phasmatis
It must've been one hell of an offer for you to turn your back on all your old friends!

Trestkon
"Old friends"? You throw those words around rather lightly, don't you? I'm gone for two years and you don't contact me at all, not even to ask why I left. Then suddenly you expect me to come back to this place and risk my life? And for what? So that you and Kashue can keep your own grip on power? What made you think I was so interested in keeping you in charge?

Phasmatis
Wh-- what? That's how you saw it?

Trestkon
That's how I still see it. You know, for all your pretensions you're not that different from Scara. Everyone around here is just interested in power, raw power, and all the perks that come with it. There was a time that made me sick, but this time around I want in, and Scara's my ticket to a piece of the action.

Phasmatis
What happened to you, man? You never let on about this. You never showed even a hint of displeasure with the way we treated you. If you'd just joined Kashue and told us--

Trestkon
Phas, this isn't Star Wars. You're not going to "turn me from the Dark Side". You told me when I first came back to Forum City that I had a choice. Well, guess what? I made my choice, and if you don't like it, that's your problem. Kashue would've used me just as much as Scara does, but Scara actually takes care of his underlings. And besides... I like Scara's style. Sure, he's a little out of his mind... oh, he wants me to kill you, by the way.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
deuxhero
UNATCO

Re: Phas this isn't Star Wars you aren't going to

Post by deuxhero »

Thanks, I have nominated it and the Planet Jedi Knight complaint hotline bit.