No regeneration aug on PDX and Lamas side bug...

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: No regeneration aug on PDX and Lamas side bug...

Post by Jonas »

odawali wrote:Oops, sorry. How about awarding the key after a certain point in the Llama subplot though, like putting it in the safe after killing Athena? Just as you're allowed in the Goat Sanctum by ascending the ranks, wouldn't the player feel better if he was allowed a peek in the tunnels having been accepted as a friend of the Llamas?
No, because as you said, it becomes a painted-on door after DXI - the tunnels aren't actually in the map after that :P
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

odawali wrote:Oops, sorry. How about awarding the key after a certain point in the Llama subplot though, like putting it in the safe after killing Athena? Just as you're allowed in the Goat Sanctum by ascending the ranks, wouldn't the player feel better if he was allowed a peek in the tunnels having been accepted as a friend of the Llamas?
No, because as you said, it becomes a painted-on door after DXI - the tunnels aren't actually in the map after that :P
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
gregor_y
Thug

Post by gregor_y »

odawali wrote:I don't feel like spoiling a well hidden secret. Search the map for ways to go below the fountain, and search this forum for answers. Yours is a pretty common question that has been answered a few times already.
Any way thanks next time if some one ask question give them link to http://www.google.pl/ i sure this way your smartest man with not giving any answears...

@Jonas i hope 1.0.2 will fix bugs + add Scara 2.0 and maybe expansion heh :)
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

As for JoJo look in the Central District (Downtown) near the entrance to Goat City (of course only if you did his subquest).
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...