A few questions about Shadowcode 1.0.1

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

RLS
Thug

A few questions about Shadowcode 1.0.1

Post by RLS »

When I first enter Goat City, DarkTemplar is hostile. I had given him the fake plans at the Voodoo shop, reported the location back to Abom before entering the city (to avoid a problem on the 1.0.0 playthrough when I somehow ended up with both the Goats and Lamas hostile) but I was expecting a chance to walk around (as before) and enjoy the layout before heading down for ShadowCode. I thought the Goats only become hostile as you come out from the ShadowCode mission. Has this changed? It is a shame not to be able to walk through the Goat Temple, listen to the sermon, etc. A really nice map.

Odd elevator problems.
There are three elevator trips taken to get down to start the Mission. First is a pair of elevators that take you down from the surface. Does not seem to matter which one you take down.
Then a pair of elevators that take you down from the Firewall guys to the basement. Again, does not seem to matter which one you take. Finally a single elevator you need to power up before you can take it.

When heading down on the powered up elevator, I put a couple of crates of TNT on the elevator (you can never have too many TNT crates). The crates vanish when you reach the bottom. On completing the mission, the crates reappear when you reach the top.

When taking the final elevator to the surface on completing the mission, I took the opposite elevator instead of the one that I had used when going down. It seems to go into a "loop" on the loading the next map and keeps reloading the Firewall area instead of taking you up. Finally, I just took the "original" elevator so not a big deal but it was an odd experience.