[WC] Can't hack at Comp. Trained

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Dark Reality
UNATCO

Re: [WC] Can't hack at Comp. Trained

Post by Dark Reality »

Well, that's twice you've made a fool of me (though the fault was largely mine), and twice I bow to your wisdom. Evil was indeed the account name. Good memory.

However, it's not Master that's required to hack the computer, it's Advanced. I got 500 skill points for uploading the virus, so I bought another skill level in Computers, and now I can hack Evil's computer, though it's no longer of any use to me, lol.

//edit: And I didn't make a typo... ... ... I had it wrong from the start. It's Lund_stinks (login name Winquman) not Lund_sucks / Lund_sucks. That's just my bad.
Do you love Off-Topic Productions and The Nameless Mod?
Join TNMST - The Nameless Mod Street Team - today.
JC_Helios
X-51

Post by JC_Helios »

I suppose the Phasmatis and Winquman examples were bad seeing as how they don't have last names....

And I wasn't "wrong" per-say about the first one, I was making a general statement: "If you can find one that only requires trained maybe that could help". I didn't know if there was an actual computer that only required trained or what was on it.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

The problem with that is Evil's laptop isn't part of the PDX network, it uses a single local account. And of course you need Advanced Computers to hack it because Evil (being a programmer) has put some pretty good security on his personal machine (though evidently not good enough that That Guy couldn't acquire his password).
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine