TNM Walkthrough- a WIP

Discuss The Nameless Mod in all its glory, unrestricted by the spoiler prohibition in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Re: TNM Walkthrough- a WIP

Post by Jonas »

Security room -> safe.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

The safe of the security center, level 2.

EDIT: Jonas! (or I didn't notice there being another page)
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
AgentSmithereens
Silhouette

Post by AgentSmithereens »

Wow I never knew there was a security room in that map. Must have missed that first time I played. Ok, where do you find the key for the security room?
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

No idea.

But you can lure an alien to open it for you, that's what I do if I don't want to spend lockpicks.
AgentSmithereens
Silhouette

Post by AgentSmithereens »

I used the editor to search all over the maps for a nanokey, but could find no trace of one, so unless it's hidden on someone and can only be received via a conversation, I'll have to settle for the luring technique.
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

I bothered myself to read that fucki.. no no, it's nice. But there is an error just at the end of 'going to dxi'
Alternatively, you can use the LAMs you found before to blow up the terminals. Then terminate or knock down the MIBs/WIBs. Once all 3 are knocked down or dead, the elevator will be powered up.
You can just .. shoot them, yap?
At least you could in 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 1.0.4, not sure about 1.0.4+ But you always mention everything and here nothing about shooting.
You can make one of these xxx says for meee from bold text.. so I feel niceee.. :mrgreen: .. Unless my game is bugged that I can shoot terminals. :?

Just at the begining:
however I do my best to mention any changes to to more special items like spider canister ammo or Vortex Grenades.
Double 'to'
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Rex wrote:You can just .. shoot them, yap?
At least you could in 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 1.0.4, not sure about 1.0.4+ But you always mention everything and here nothing about shooting.
You can make one of these xxx says for meee from bold text.. so I feel niceee.. :mrgreen: .. Unless my game is bugged that I can shoot terminals. :?
*Checks up the terminals in the DX Editor.*
Hahah, they have a damage threshold of 20. Meaning any weapon that does 20 damage (a lot, including the DTS) can just break them. Who needs shooting when you can do slashing?
Maybe I'll change that in 1.0.4+...
Just at the begining:
however I do my best to mention any changes to to more special items like spider canister ammo or Vortex Grenades.
Double 'to'
That's supposed to be "to the" obviously.
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

*Checks up the terminals in the DX Editor.*
Hahah, they have a damage threshold of 20. Meaning any weapon that does 20 damage (a lot, including the DTS) can just break them. Who needs shooting when you can do slashing?
Maybe I'll change that in 1.0.4+...
Oh yeaa.. when you build an underground base to handle the program of elevator control, and it is hidden behind blast doors, you ALWAYS make a panzer case for each computer... :roll:
Hahaha.. add my quote : <
Jonas(about Rex and Jaedar) wrote:I'm not sure what the fuck just happened, but you guys managed to finally find a way to be too off topic for OTP, and when I tried to split the thread... I failed.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

They are easier to break than a wooden door for crying out loud!
Rex wrote:Hahaha.. add my quote : <
Maybe if you'll apologize :P.

EDIT: All this door talk reminded me of a steel door in the OSC that broke as a wooden door. And now it doesn't. Sneaky Jonas, sneaky, was that in 1.0.4?
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

They are easier to break than a wooden door for crying out loud!
Blast doors or terminals?
Maybe if you'll apologize :P.
For what?
I add this sentence so not all of my sentences end with '?'.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Rex wrote:Blast doors or terminals?
The terminals.
For what?
Whatever... :P
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

Whatever... :P
I apologize for him, although I don't have anything to do with that song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Post by Hassat Hunter »

Good enough. Both are done. But you realize it's a Wiki and you might have well done it yourself, right?
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Hassat Hunter wrote:They are easier to break than a wooden door for crying out loud!
Well, what do you think would break more easily if you hit it with a sword: a 5 cm plank of solid wood or a thin metal or plastic cabinet packed with sensitive electronics? Personally, I have no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if servers are easier to break than doors.
EDIT: All this door talk reminded me of a steel door in the OSC that broke as a wooden door. And now it doesn't. Sneaky Jonas, sneaky, was that in 1.0.4?
Fucked if I know, there are too many movers in this game for me to remember every last one ;)
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Rex
Silhouette

Post by Rex »

Hassat Hunter wrote:Good enough. Both are done. But you realize it's a Wiki and you might have well done it yourself, right?
Well.. fuck.. it's not secured from bitchers who will shit over it? My bad.. it's second time I make you do wiki edit for me. :lol:
Altho that's not my quote so I might change it:
Rex wrote: You don't have to use LAMs. Any weapon that does 20 or more damage can destroy the terminals as well.
To:
Rex wrote: You can just .. shoot them. Or use any weapon with 20 or more damage.
So the nice style of my original post is remained(DON'T laugh) and it's still informative.