Bug?: Can't complete quest for Evil Invasion

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
dataangel
Mole Person

Bug?: Can't complete quest for Evil Invasion

Post by dataangel »

So Evil Invasion gave me the quest to go into the secret basement of world corp and destroy his program. I went to world corp and did the spyware quest, but *didn't* do the quest for Evil. Time passes, I do some other quests like destroying llama tablets, now decide I want to go back to do Evil's quest. As soon as I walk into the WC parking garage, I get a PM from King Kashue saying he won't have anything to do with me anymore. Err, what? I just walked in! I'm not trying to go over to WC's side, WC's bots outside the building are trying to kill me on sight. Then the WC guy PMs saying he's having security stand down. Err, why? My goals make it look like I should still be able to do Evil's quest, but I don't see how I can get into the secret basement if I can never enter the building again without PDX going hostile :/ Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch?
JC_Helios
X-51

Re: Bug?: Can't complete quest for Evil Invasion

Post by JC_Helios »

Second paragraph/point

Your case is prolly different then mine, you Killed SD when destroying the tablets? So the game says: "SD dead", "player in WC", "play PM". From my short experience this glitch doesn't actually do anything, continue on and ignore it.
dataangel
Mole Person

Post by dataangel »

That's it exactly :P
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Yeah this will definitely be fixed in version 1.0.2 :P

But it shouldn't give you any trouble.