[Deus Ex]Problem with difficulty Choice with Shifter

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
lml-mike
Mole Person

[Deus Ex]Problem with difficulty Choice with Shifter

Post by lml-mike »

Hey,

I'm sorry to post it here, but I don't know where to post it on the Off topic forums...

I have a problem with selecting the difficulty on a new game. I want to choose the hidden one right clicking on "Realistic" but it doesn't Work (the click is shown, but no change in the button).

A few years ago, I have found the cause of the problem, it was because the French character "é" from "Réaliste" that made shifter bugging while right clicking on it. I would like to correct it, but i don't know where to go to modify it, because every .int files are in english and my game is in french...

Otherwise, could someone tell me how to change the difficulty in-game, so i don't need to restart a new game and i can follow my story (i'm in Unatco jail atm, doing the game an 8th time :P)

Thanks for your advices !