Dialogue Subtitles Won't Show Properly

Let us help you solve any problems you might have with TNM. This forum should remain spoiler-free - if your problem is spoilery in nature, please post in the forum above.

Moderator: TNM Team

Forum rules
Please only use this forum for problems of a technical nature. If you're stuck somewhere in the game, post in the TNM Spoiler Zone forum. If the game crashes, you can't load a savegame, or something just plain isn't working, this is the place to post.
Chrisevans19
Mole Person

Dialogue Subtitles Won't Show Properly

Post by Chrisevans19 »

Hi,

Firstly, many thanks and congratulations to the developers of this mod, I have only played a few minutes worth and can already see its going to be fantastic!

The issue at hand: When in an active conversation with an NPC, the bottom line of dialogue subtitles is clipped off from the screen and not able to be seen. This is problematic especially when choosing a response as I cannot see what im going to say!

I have already been through all the resolution settings to see if that fixes it and none of them have. my laptop is 1366/768 and have found that 800/600 and 1024/480 provide a good view, but neither show subtitles correctly.

Also, I do have the 1.04 patch installed.

If anyone knows a solution it would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks,

Chris