Unrealed 2 problem

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
I AM A BOX
Mole Person

Unrealed 2 problem

Post by I AM A BOX »

I just installed the Deus Ex community patch to get the editing tools, but I can start unrealed - the editor opens and then immediately closes. It says "can't find edit package 'CoreTexStucco'. Anybody have any ideas?
I AM A BOX
Mole Person

Re: Unrealed 2 problem

Post by I AM A BOX »

Hey, I solved my own problem! Just in case anybody else ever runs into this, the Deus Ex community patch (which was the only place I could find the mod tools) is apparently missing some of the textures so the editor won't start. I had to copy a bunch of texture files from my actual DX install into the editor's texture directory.
I AM A BOX
Mole Person

Post by I AM A BOX »

Hey, so I'm doing the very beginner tutorials but after rebuilding the geometry I can't test my level. When I try to launch Deus Ex from the editor on loading: "Can't bind to native class lpDrv.Internetlink"

I wonder if my editor directories are messed up, or if I have the editor in the wrong directory. I'm using the UnrealEd 2 from the Deus Ex community patch, not the download from moddb.

Hm, I appear to have fixed it. The UnrealEd 2 from Russia that's included in the Deus Ex community patch still won't work, near as I can tell Windows 10 is missing some expected C++ runtime things or whatever. However, the Deus Ex SDK on moddb seems to work fine, so I guess I'm using UnrealEd 1 instead of 2.

At least it all works and I can realize my 20 year old dream of making epic Deus Ex levels! yeehaw
danielusa0106
Mole Person

Post by danielusa0106 »

The Deus Ex community is a passionate and supportive group of gamers who share a love for the Deus Ex series. We are a community of gamers who enjoy playing games, discussing the games, and making friends. We are a group of gamers who want to help make the games better, and we want to do this by sharing our knowledge tetris unblocked and experiences with others. drift boss
Jack90
UNATCO

Post by Jack90 »

Once the frame and legs are finished, you can move on to the fabric. If you’re replacing the existing fabric, make sure to measure the chair and buy enough material for the job, allowing for any pattern matching or trimming you may need to do. If you’re restoring the existing fabric, make sure to wash it in hot water and gentle detergent before you begin. chairsteam.com
mikasa
Mole Person

Post by mikasa »

I think this issue happened due to compatibility mode. You can try running the editor in compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows. Right-click the fnf editor's executable file, go to Properties, and under the Compatibility tab, select an earlier version of Windows.
raffatlaw
Thug

Post by raffatlaw »

Searching for a best divorce lawyer in Rawalpindi? Our experienced legal team is here to provide empathetic and professional assistance during this challenging time.
victoriaemmy
Mole Person

Post by victoriaemmy »

I'm using the UnrealEd 2 from the Deus Ex community patch, not the download from moddb retro bowl college
richeskangaroo
Mole Person

Post by richeskangaroo »

My own problem was solved! In case anyone else runs into the same problem, it appears that the Deus Ex Community Patch (the only location I found the mod tools in) is missing several textures. This prevents the editor from even starting. It was necessary to copy many textures from my DX original installation into the texture directory of the editor. phrazle