Disappearing objects

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
jmrg2992
Thug

Disappearing objects

Post by jmrg2992 »

Hello there DXediting team, well i got a few questions here , i' m sure you guyz can help me, well i guess you know what's mission script. so i want to know the codes for disappear objects on the game , for example i got this actor ''AtackHeli'' an is set Binworld=False . so i want to set Binworld=True after i complete a flag or across by a Trigger. or if it doesn't need any script, plz write how.
Hassat Hunter
Illuminati

Re: Disappearing objects

Post by Hassat Hunter »

The command you look for is:

p.EnterWorld()

And yes, that has to be done in script (and the "p" can be different depending what your actor is you want to appear/dissapear and what you set for that type in the script).
Can somebody tell me how I can get a custom avatar?
Oh wait, I already got one...
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

for example

Code: Select all

class MyMissionScript extends missionscript;

function timer()
{
    local vehicle v;

super.timer();

if(flags.getbool('HeliGoes') && !flags.getbool('HeliGone'))
    {
         foreach allactors(Class'Vehicles',V,'YourHeliTagHere')
             V.EnterWorld();

flags.SetBool('HeliGone',true); //so we don't get in here more than once;
    }
}
Give your heli the tag of YourHeliTagHere (or, more sensibly, replace that bit with the actual tag of your heli), and then just set the HeliGoes flag using a flagtrigger.
jmrg2992
Thug

Post by jmrg2992 »

Oh YEAH IT'S Working thanks mates. Thanks you DXEditing team
Whitnfnbaum
Thug

Post by Whitnfnbaum »

And how can one acquire them? In this https://cannacraftcorner.com article, we will delve into the world of marijuana seeds, exploring their various types, uses, and the legal implications surrounding their possession and distribution. Whether you are a seasoned grower or simply curious about this fascinating plant, this article will provide a comprehensive guide to everything you need to know about marijuana seeds. So let's dive in and discover the hidden potential of these tiny but mighty seeds.
RogelioFarias
Mole Person

Post by RogelioFarias »

This problem has been clarified and I also understand how to solve it.