Conversation Audio

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
androidmt319
Thug

Conversation Audio

Post by androidmt319 »

How do I get conversation audio to work? I've already tried the Universal Constructor tutorial on Importing Conversation Audio, the topics on this forum, and the docs that came with the SDK. My file is mp3, 48kps, mono, 16 bit, and 24kHz(24000Hz) and it is called DanielAnderson01.mp3. This is my only mp3 file so far since I barely try adding audio. This is the directory of my mp3 file: C:\DeusEx\MyPackage\Conversations\Audio\Mission16\InfoLink\DL_Ben_Stark_RIP
I already tried the generating audio filenames on ConEdit. All speeches are white. For Conversation File Path, I put C:\DeusEx\MyPackage\Conversations\. For Audio Path, I put C:\DeusEx\MyPackage\Conversations\Audio\Mission16\InfoLink\DL_Ben_Stark_RIP. I also tried C:\DeusEx\MyPackage\Conversations\Audio\Mission16 to see if that works but nothing. I tried using one of the TNM's audio files by renaming it to DanielAnderson01.mp3 and putting it my package's audio directory. But it did not play any audio as well. Then I tried it with JCDenton by renaming it to JCDenton01.mp3 and putting the file in one of his conversations but he stayed quiet. Everytime I recompile my package, my MyPackageAudioMission16.u stays at 235 bytes. I used the Gelonger to check my audio and con files. I have no clue what the log say. I attached my mp3 file and the status log from the Gelonger if that will help. I'm pretty sure it can not be my mp3 file since the TNM audio file did not work as well. I tried doing with both InfoLink conversations and regular conversations. No audio whatsoever from the NPCs.
Edit: Sorry. I put the wrong audio file. I attached the right one.
Attachments
DanielAndersonAudio.zip
(34.98 KiB) Downloaded 457 times
AudioFiles.zip
(107.97 KiB) Downloaded 472 times