MP Game, How to change the ScoreBoard and Add a Punch wep

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
jmrg2992
Thug

MP Game, How to change the ScoreBoard and Add a Punch wep

Post by jmrg2992 »

hey there, well i been working on a basketball dxmp map and i played it with some players and seems they liked it, so i want to make it better, i want some things like,add some kind of weapon that takes out the basketball item from other players but not a weapon, i saw something like that on TNM when you hold a key and you activate punch if im not wrong, anyway you ppl can give me any ideas, also i want that those players that came to play, got this weapon already so they don't need to pick it up, is possible to make players to drop the ball after 3 steps ? i put set some triggers when they make a basket i put in message,''|p2 2 points'', but i was thinking something better like if a player do a basket then everyone knows, so its possibly to make a message for all players saying if their team score. on green 2 points for unatco, if they are on the other team like in red 2 points for unatco, get me ??, that's it xD, and if you know plz write the code down xD.