Looping Animations ?

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
Kelkos
UNATCO

Looping Animations ?

Post by Kelkos »

Hello, guys. Hopefully, can someone help me out here.

So i want to ask if there is a way in the ScriptedPawn code that makes a certain anim loop. Like the shooting animation , I don't want the pawn to move his hands while shooting. I want the pawn to stand still while aiming the gun and the gun should fire without the hands moving animation. Is there a way to implement this code ?

I saw in the Mesh Browser. Instead of playing all the 6 shooting frames, I want the pawn to stand still while the gun automatically fires in his hand . Many thanks for help :)
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Re: Looping Animations ?

Post by Cybernetic pig »

LoopAnim() loops anims. PlayAnim() plays a sequence once.
Kelkos wrote: I saw in the Mesh Browser. Instead of playing all the 6 shooting frames, I want the pawn to stand still while the gun automatically fires in his hand . Many thanks for help :)
Remove the call to the shoot animation.
Kelkos
UNATCO

Re: Looping Animations ?

Post by Kelkos »

Sorry to bother you , can you help me out?
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.