Need ALL of clyzms weapons

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
Kelkos
UNATCO

Re: Need ALL of clyzms weapons

Post by Kelkos »

Someone give me the download links please. Remember clyzms modern counter strike weapons.
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Kelkos wrote:I , uh want, all of his weapons. It's actually a project to modify various aspects of deus ex, along with clyzms weapons.
Someone already did something along those lines: http://www.moddb.com/mods/deus-ex-modernish-combat

There are also archiving attempts going on as well as ones of the past.
Kelkos
UNATCO

Post by Kelkos »

I want the modern weapons, all of them. I've been posing interest in a scoped m4a1 of his. Really aesthetic.
Being a soldier isn't just following orders, it's following those orders in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we're not soldiers anymore, just pieces on a chess board dying for the wrong reason.