Exporting a nonstandard DeusEx.u in UnrealED via the SDK?

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
boct1584
Thug

Exporting a nonstandard DeusEx.u in UnrealED via the SDK?

Post by boct1584 »

I'm dicking around with Biomod 1.1 right now and want to enable the dodge function outside of Unrealistic difficulty; thanks to some trial-and-error combined with guidance from Hawk of Caustic Creative, I've discovered that there's a setting in Biomod's DeusEx.u that forces the dodge setting to Off if you are not on Unrealistic. I've tried a few times to export DeusEx.u from UnrealEd, but it always seems to export the vanilla DeusEx.u even if hit "load" in the browser pane on the far right and told it to load the DeusEx.u from Biomod's folder.

Anyone able to help?
Cybernetic pig
Illuminati

Re: Exporting a nonstandard DeusEx.u in UnrealED via the SDK

Post by Cybernetic pig »

Delete the DeusEx.u in DeusEx\system (back it up beforehand). place Biomod's DeusEx.u there instead. Then export all.
Jack90
UNATCO

Re: Exporting a nonstandard DeusEx.u in UnrealED via the SDK?

Post by Jack90 »

Overall, a TENS unit can be used on any part of the body, but it is most effective when used in the areas of the neck, shoulders, and lower back. It is important to understand how to use a TENS unit correctly, and to be aware of the safety precautions associated with its use. With the right use and knowledge of the device, a TENS unit can be an effective tool for pain management. https://alltensunit.com/best-tens-and-ems-combo-unit/