Change JC's Height/Weight.

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
Marcelo
NSF

Change JC's Height/Weight.

Post by Marcelo »

So I been playing around with Ued 2 for a while and decided to change some of the object/Npc sizes in game but I got basically no experience with the program. I managed to change Npc's height/weight to my liking (In my opinion they are too miniature) By directly editing their display values. Draw Scale to 1.1500000 and fat to 130. I also increased the size for females to make them less tiny But I can't find the way to edit the Player's height and size. Any help? Does this have any sort of negative game play effect?

I'm also struggling to open certain maps even after renaming them to a shorter name. Any help for this?
Jack90
UNATCO

Re: Change JC's Height/Weight.

Post by Jack90 »

There are also several things you can do to increase the life of your rangefinder batteries. First, be sure to turn your rangefinder off when not in use, as leaving it on can significantly reduce battery life. Additionally, if you’re using rechargeable batteries, be sure to charge them fully between uses. https://dailyrangefinder.com/best-golf- ... under-100/
tommike321
Thug

Re: Change JC's Height/Weight.

Post by tommike321 »

Height and weight are related—the taller someone is, the more weight they're likely to weigh. So, if we see an unusually tall person, we can assume that their weight is also wedding planner st louis above average.