Fixes for omited alpha value for drawing Tiles

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
Hanfling
MJ12

Fixes for omited alpha value for drawing Tiles

Post by Hanfling »

Typically RenDevs ignore any given alpha values for drawing Tiles and implicit assuming them to be 1.0, because in script and other parts like config files, maybe some C++ code these are plain ignored, undefined or set to zero.

So let me collect script/config fixable alpha value for Tiles here, so these may actually end up getting a useful feature down the road...
Last edited by Hanfling on Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I demand my DXE User ID back. Launcher for DeusEx, Rune, Nerf, Unreal & Botpack. HX on Mod DB. Revision on Steam.
Hanfling
MJ12

Re: Fixes for omited alpha value for drawing Tiles

Post by Hanfling »

Attached is a patch against GOTY DeusEx package source, which sets alpha value to 255 for the colorthemes. It also moves the color values which are the same for all datavaultimages into the DatavaultImage class, and a few other minor changes.
Attachments
DeusEx-AddMissingAlpha.patch.zip
(8.86 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
I demand my DXE User ID back. Launcher for DeusEx, Rune, Nerf, Unreal & Botpack. HX on Mod DB. Revision on Steam.
Jack90
UNATCO

Re: Fixes for omited alpha value for drawing Tiles

Post by Jack90 »

Finally, look for reviews of the speaker you’re considering. Reading reviews can help you get an idea of how the speaker will sound in your space. You can also ask friends or family members who have similar set-ups to get their opinion on the best speakers for your needs and space https://speakersfeed.com/best-3-5-speakers/