Conversations problem

A refuge for those migrating from the fallen DXEditing.com and a place for general discussion relating to Deus Ex editing (coding, mapping, etc).
SimonDenton
NSF

Conversations problem

Post by SimonDenton »

I am creating custom AI barks for Revision. I make teh revision package, I make the conversations and compile the package. I put a npc in the level and name them their conversation bind name. I link the mission number to the conversation mission number and put in the conversation package name in the DeusExLevelInfo. When I invoke the npc he does not talk like he is supposed to.

The log below says the game is failing to load files from the conversation package.

Code: Select all

Log: Bringing Level 02_NYC_Street.MyLevel up for play (0)...
ScriptLog: InitGame: ?Name=Player?Class=DeusEx.JCDentonMale
ScriptLog: Base Mutator is 02_NYC_Street.Mutator2
Warning: Failed to load 'RevisionBarksText': Can't find file for package 'RevisionBarksText'
Warning: Failed to load 'ConversationList RevisionBarksText.ConList_Mission02': Can't find file for package 'RevisionBarksText'
Warning: Failed to load 'RevisionBarksText': Can't find file for package 'RevisionBarksText'
Warning: Failed to load 'ConversationList RevisionBarksText.ConList_Mission02': Can't find file for package 'RevisionBarksText'
ScriptLog: DeusExLevelInfo - Spawned new mission script 'DeusEx.Mission02'
and so on.

Any solutions to this problem?

Thank you