Has my facebook been hacked or does it have a virus?

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

chris the cynic
Human Encyclopaedia

Re: Has my facebook been hacked or does it have a virus?

Post by chris the cynic »

Actually, I was somewhat underwhelmed.

Just sticking a fucking in every couple of words seems amateur to me. In the 1930s (or was it the '20s?) we had alliterative phrases like "fucked by the fickle finger of fate" given the amount of time we've had to improve on that one would hope that the present professional practice of profanity would be held to at least that sort of level.

Or, failing that, at least have somewhat more variety than "Fuck ... Fuck ... fucking ... fucking ... fucking ... fucking wanker ... fucking ... fucking ... fucking..."
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

I think Scara would be ideal for the job.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Kee715
Illuminati

Post by Kee715 »

chris the cynic wrote:Actually, I was somewhat underwhelmed.

Just sticking a fucking in every couple of words seems amateur to me. In the 1930s (or was it the '20s?) we had alliterative phrases like "fucked by the fickle finger of fate" given the amount of time we've had to improve on that one would hope that the present professional practice of profanity would be held to at least that sort of level.

Or, failing that, at least have somewhat more variety than "Fuck ... Fuck ... fucking ... fucking ... fucking ... fucking wanker ... fucking ... fucking ... fucking..."
I can only do so much with "I'm going to play FO3 & curse when I get pwned." And, considering my limited vulgar vocabulary, I do not have much to work with. After all, vulgarity is usually discouraged, rather than encouraged, so I barely know many vulgar terms. Hell, I think I only know 6 of the 7 dirty words.
bobby 55
Illuminati

Post by bobby 55 »

That's okay Kee, I'd give you some pointers, but I think the forums would need to be scrubbed with carbolic soap afterwards. :P
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional