ENB Series renderer

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

FastGamerr
MJ12

ENB Series renderer

Post by FastGamerr »

I finally seemed to get the ENB Series renderer working on my comp. But despite my fiddling around, I sort of can't seem to reduce the "overbumpmappiness" that seems to come along with it. Which parameters should I change?

Like, places like this (from DX: Revision) look pretty good:

http://fgr.deus-ex.org/screenshots/ENBt ... tyGood.jpg

But overall it's just wrong

http://fgr.deus-ex.org/screenshots/ENBt ... tWrong.jpg

Oh, and I also tried to add some new .DDS textures in. They work as they should on the DX10 renderer but not at all on the DX9 one.. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be the case so I wanted to clear that one out! Overall it seems to me that the DX10 renderer seems to lack all those "shiny" features altogether which isn't entirely a good thing, but I still keep using it due to the DDS support.
miguel
UNATCO

Re: ENB Series renderer

Post by miguel »

Press shift+enter, get close to a wall that you know it has a detail texture, hold pagedown and 4 until you can see the detail tex.
You can control the bloom and brightnes with 7 and 8.
DaedalusIcarusHelios
Thug

Re: ENB Series renderer

Post by DaedalusIcarusHelios »

Regarding DDS textures for the DirectX 10 renderer, are those some you put together, or are these available somewhere online? I'm looking for a reason to use the Direct X 10 renderer over DirectX 9 + ENBseries, and that ability is one that I haven't been able to see.

I tested a few days prior to the latest NV release, so I'm not sure if the new set includes those or not. I guess I'll have to do some more testing to compare which renderer I want to go with...