Support 2027

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

~DJ~
UNATCO

Support 2027

Post by ~DJ~ »

Ded wrote:If you want to support 2027, you can do it by purchasing a digital copy of the game soundtrack.
This special version of the soundtrack includes new, never-before-published tracks, as well as the game art.

All funds will go for paying to translators that are working on the English version of 2027 and for paying our website hosting bills.

http://project2027.com/en/#/info/donate/

We have received a pretty huge bill from Russian->English translators that are working on the English version of 2027, so we would really appreciate your help.
So yeah..
I can't contribute as you all know (I don't have any money :oops: )..

But, I thought of posting this here (from DXAlpha)

So folks, those who can contribute, please do, it's going to be an awesome modification and I wish em' good luck :oops:
bobby 55
Illuminati

Re: Support 2027

Post by bobby 55 »

$5.13AU is affordable...done. :)
Growing old is inevitable.......Growing up is optional
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

Well shit, having been on the receiving end of totally unexpected generosity recently, and the soundtrack being the price of like, a pint in a shitty upmarket manchester wine bar (which I totally go to, all the time, honest), I'd say done!

Plus it'll give me something to listen to while I argue with HDTP import code... *shakes fist at horrible horrible unreal engine mesh handling*

:P
revel911
Thug

Post by revel911 »

How do you order it? I keep getting in some loop of when I click the link, it brings me back to the intro screen.
DDL wrote:Well shit, having been on the receiving end of totally unexpected generosity recently, and the soundtrack being the price of like, a pint in a shitty upmarket manchester wine bar (which I totally go to, all the time, honest), I'd say done!

Plus it'll give me something to listen to while I argue with HDTP import code... *shakes fist at horrible horrible unreal engine mesh handling*

:P
I have to ask now ..... watch football? United fan or City fan?
Grammatolatry
MJ12

Post by Grammatolatry »

What's 2027?
EER
Illuminati

Post by EER »

A Deus Ex mod:
http://project2027.com
Another Visitor ... Stay a while ... Stay forever!
DaveW
New Vision
New Vision

Post by DaveW »

I would, but I seem to have misplaced about $5 somewhere..