The Human revolution thread, now with 233213% more spoilers

Dedicated to the discussion of OTP and Deus Ex in general.

Moderators: Master_Kale, TNM Team

DaveW
New Vision
New Vision

Re: The Human revolution thread, now with 233213% more spoil

Post by DaveW »

DDL wrote:They could just get the guy who actually did the voice. He is, after all, an actor. :p
He doesn't look like a super-soldier though, in much the same way as Stephen Russell looks totally unimposing despite voicing Garratt in Thief.
Jonas
Off Topic Productions
Off Topic Productions

Post by Jonas »

Garrett isn't really supposed to look that imposing though, is he?

But yeah. Also good voice actors aren't always very good actors - acting with your face as well as your voice is significantly harder than acting with just your voice.
Jonas Wæver
Chief Poking Manager of TNM

I've made some videogames:
Expeditions: Rome
Expeditions: Viking
Expeditions: Conquistador
Clandestine
Jaedar
Illuminati

Post by Jaedar »

Well Elias whatevershisname is an actual actor. Dunno how good he is at acting though. Would be pretty cool to see the voice of adam jensen play adam jensen :P
"Delays are temporary; mediocrity is forever."
odio ergo sum
DDL
Traditional Evil Scientist
Traditional Evil Scientist

Post by DDL »

Well, the only thing I've actually seen him in is Supernatural (yeah, I know. It's a guilty pleasure), and he was convincing enough...albeit as a sorta geek character/geek character's evil twin.

Of course, we all know the magic of "a baggy coat that makes us look bigger than we are", so geekiness need not be an impediment.

(but it was only a suggestion. I suspect hollywood would be more likely to shit the bed and cast Jason fucking Statham, tbh..."I nevah aasked f'this, you muppet")
DaveW
New Vision
New Vision

Post by DaveW »

DDL wrote:Well, the only thing I've actually seen him in is Supernatural (yeah, I know. It's a guilty pleasure), and he was convincing enough...albeit as a sorta geek character/geek character's evil twin.
What series was that in? I think I saw up to Season 5 before I was no longer forced to watch it.
AEmer
Illuminati

Post by AEmer »

Did your wife force you to watch or something? =P

And yeah, I don't think I could take anyone seriously if they actually spoke like Adam Jensen does in the game. That shit would be hillarious, but it doesn't work for a real person.
andrewjames
Mole Person

Re: The Human revolution thread, now with 233213% more spoilers

Post by andrewjames »

There are several benefits to seeking help in online exam assistance. Firstly, it allows you to gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter. Experienced tutors and experts can provide explanations and clarifications on difficult concepts, ensuring that you grasp the material thoroughly.